Long Island's First DODGEBALL LEAGUE!

Midget Love 20

Hey everyone, I wanted to tell you guys about a dodgeball league I'm going to be co-running this November. I've been a participant in this league for the past 3 years now, and want to spread the word around to get some new teams and faces in the league. In all honesty, it is a total blast for people of all ages and there are players that range in age of 15-30 in the league. Here's some of the info on the league and its registration:

Impact Athletics Presents:

Winter 2008 Dodgeball League

Nov. 23rd

Hey are there not a lot of leagues on Long Island? A friend of mine has a baseball academy in NJ and he does leagues there (http://sandlotmc.com)

Just curious -- because they seem pretty popular now. Especially after the big movie:

MV5BMTY2MDk5NDk5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzg0OTY3._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg

Well the league started up after the movie came out and was the first dodgeball league on LI, but was basically a bunch of high school and college teens from East Meadow and other towns in the surrounding area of Nassau County that was in it. It wasn't until I saw something on News 12 for it being the first league, but now there are mini pick-up leagues and tournys elsewhere, but isn't as big as this one. This league has brought a few teams from Queens, Nassau and Suffolk. Also with the exception of this Fall, the league has a spring, summer, winter and fall seasons, and also has 3-4 mini cash tournaments throughout the year.

Archived