Zeller coming back to Tarheels, IMHO

SouthernJet

I think this may put them back into serious FF territory.

Ginyard stil la huge loss, but 7 footer Zeller will help spell Tyler and give them that extra tourney big man and force teh oppsoing team to hit thier 3's.

They haven't left serious FF territory, they are STILL the best team in the Coutnry when they actually give effort on defense even w/o Ginyard and Zeller. They are not the best team in decades like they would have been but still a big time favorite to get to Detroit.

They haven't left serious FF territory, they are STILL the best team in the Coutnry when they actually give effort on defense even w/o Ginyard and Zeller. They are not the best team in decades like they would have been but still a big time favorite to get to Detroit.

maybe I mean I am feelin more comfortable ;)

maybe I mean I am feelin more comfortable ;)

I knew what you meant. I want to see how effective Zeller is before my comfort level gets raised. I am feeling better w/ each game as Lawson and Ellington have been great since that hiccup at the beginning of the ACC season. If those guys play like they have been the heels are in great shape.

Wednesday should be fun, hopefully Tyler and the seniors are 4 for 4 in Cameron(and Ginyard makes it 5 for 5 next year:p)

So is this your guess, or is it true? Don't get my excited for nothing. It would be amazing news for him to come back.

It also sounds like Ginyard is done for the year..? I haven't heard anything on him either.

They announced Ginyard is redshirting so he is officially done. It looks like Zeller will be playing soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived