Leonhard expected to sign with jets right when free agency opens. linkshown

Jetkid94

Leonhard is a young player with some upside, but he still has much to prove. He was a failure in Buffalo and he doesn't have great size. He played well as a role player last year and made a few plays in key spots.

He reminds me of Kenyon Coleman in some respects and his situation when we signed him. He's not going to blow you away, but he could be a solid starter and role player.

Oh, like Eric Smith or Elam or McGraw or Coleman or everyone else since Victor Green, got it, but he WAS a Raven last year, must be good.

If we get a LB, FS and CB and there all solid players then in round 1 we can get a receiver.

if we only get a LB and FS and then a decent CB we should go with a CB in round 1

and still, no one cares about Lowery. What about Tangini's great eye for 4th round talent, what about him coming out of the gates and starting over three veterens(poteat,colman,barrett, even Miller if he was ever healthy)

The whole defense fell apart, not just Lowery. Where was veteren probowler Kris jenkins after 10 games?Harris?anyone see him? Surely BT,right?

Rookie corners get picked on more than any other position. They get NO calls, not to mention, NOBODY was throwing to Revis, so the kid had a hell of a load.

Going CB in round one is nuts, maybe round four or five. Actually, we'll see what T-REX thinks. I trust him.

Put LM down for "Wrong about Dwight Lowery" and put me down for needs above a second CB:

1.WR

2.ILB

3.O-line(blocking TE,re-sign Moore))

4.FB if we don't keep T-Rich

5.Punter

6. QB would be nice.(OMG, imagine Clemens and Ratliff BOTH suc!)

7. I think DE, i don't remember seeing the guy who plays opposite Ellis.

Then, a corner (maybe a vet like Dyson or Ty Law)

Archived