Mock Drafts

TNJet

Have us taking either Sanchez or Heyward-Bey. Wouldnt be sad about either,but i definately prefer the wr. Just stay away from the next bust to be Freeman.

DHB is very talented, but is no one else concerned that his stock took a big boost mostly because of his tremendous 40 times? Why are people relatively unconcerned about his mediocre production in college?

DHB is very talented, but is no one else concerned that his stock took a big boost mostly because of his tremendous 40 times? Why are people relatively unconcerned about his mediocre production in college?

I am extremely concerned about it, but everyone on this site will tell you it was because he was under used. Apparently even his coached admitted to it.

I dont know. I have watched some highlights footage of him and its really some of the most unimpressive highlights I have ever seen, but I understand if a player is under utilized that it would be difficult to put together a good highlight reel.

Still, its a concern for me to ask a player to be someone that he has never been before. We would be drafting him to be a #1 and I just dont see it.

Archived