Miracle Strategy ... or not: "You Make the Call"

Jerichoholic

Okay ... I know it can be done.

So Someone come up with a scenario wherein the jets accrue four 2nd rounders and can therein draft from

1) RB: LeSean McCoy, Donald Brown or my personal favorite, Andre Brown

2) A Falling WR: DHB, Harvin, Nick, Britt or Robiske (The most likely options would of course only be Britt, and Nicks with Robiske as a fall back)

3) DT: Ron Brace

4) DE: Jarron Gilbert

That is a stout bunch ...

But it would cost more than the balance of leftover picks even after Tanny break a couple of knee caps...

Ridiculous, I know ... but these are the players that are consistently on everybody's with list either at 17 or 52!

So in theory ... yea or nay?

Mortgage the draft for these four? Just as an academic exercise...:cheers:

Trade this years first to move back for a team that would want Sanchez if he falls, say, Carolina for their 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Trade Carolina's pick to a team that wants to move out of the 2nd round and into the 1st, take their 2nd.

We now have 3.

Then we trade our 3rd and the Mangini coveted Brad Smith/Eric Smith to Cleveland and get their 2nd rounder :D

Simple enough ... JIF, would you be happy with that draft haul?

I think Britt, Brace, Gilbert and brown would be too sweet ...it sounds like a madden draft move ... but we could definitely stockpile some second rounders and it really seems like that is where the value in this draft is

Simple enough ... JIF, would you be happy with that draft haul?

I think Britt, Brace, Gilbert and brown would be too sweet ...it sounds like a madden draft move ... but we could definitely stockpile some second rounders and it really seems like that is where the value in this draft is

That draft would be insane...but its a pipe dream. No offense.

That draft would be insane...but its a pipe dream. No offense.

Fer realz tho dawg? ;)

- Point is ... a lot of good talent will be available in second and third rounds ...

so if people are scrambling for sanchez or something silly ...

JUMP at a trade back into the second if it becomes available

Archived