Clarence "Gatemoth" Brown

T-Mac

One of favorite performers of all time. His life was one big tour and he refused to quit even after the cancer diagnosis. He played not for a living, but because he loved it and that passion came through in his music. I've seen him in places like The Jewish Mother in Va. Beach, and Blues Cruise from the South Street Seaport. As a New Orleans local, he always played Jazz Fest. For some strange reason they always put him on stage when the biggest name acts where playing opposite him. Names like Van Morrison and Joe Cocker couldn't pull me away from the Acura Stage. God Bless. RIP.

One of favorite performers of all time. His life was one big tour and he refused to quit even after the cancer diagnosis. He played not for a living, but because he loved it and that passion came through in his music. I've seen him in places like The Jewish Mother in Va. Beach, and Blues Cruise from the South Street Seaport. As a New Orleans local, he always played Jazz Fest. For some strange reason they always put him on stage when the biggest name acts where playing opposite him. Names like Van Morrison and Joe Cocker couldn't pull me away from the Acura Stage. God Bless. RIP.
....You are truly a huge blues and jazz man Tom...I dont know much about him but I do know that name. RIP to a great talent.

Archived