Jets are "Swagger-licious" under Rex Ryan ~ PFT.com

Everything on Jetnation? Maybe ;)

So, let me get this straight. You can say that the definition of swagger has changed and that I need to get out more and mingle with the youth of this world - basically calling me a crusty old fool. I say that the youth of this world need to get away from their keyboards - basically calling you all geeks - yet somehow I am the only one being called out. Interesting. So much swagger going on here. It's frickin' Swagger-licious! Having fun and being c ocky. Let's make a new word! Fock!

Pretty much, yeah. The only thing is where I live there are plenty of kids outside. I've been writing a paper all day, so I blame it on school. From my experience, I blame the parents for kids who never go outside--because they never forced them outside. I think they were lazy when their kids were young and just let them play video games instead of having to watch them at the local park, etc, and now they are obsessed.

About making new words: I would be hard-pressed to find a culture or generation that hasn't made a new word. I call it the evolution of a language. :P

This is fun though, I have to admit. That's my swagger.

Archived