JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Well I never bought the case on Henry so I'm sticking with that.. I don't want to go any further down the wifom rabbit hole trying to figure out if Ey is being honest now, or being a crummy scum teammate looking to get modkilled, or trying to get us to think he's innocent because nobody on a team would ask for a modkill...

If Henry hill is scum, then I'd bet Tony Montana is as well and this whole thing is a set up.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at HenrEY. And, I didn't know it was you. Dumbass.

Plus, HenrEY, if you're townie, giving up now does the town no good. And, you mentioned that you'd likely be NK'd, but I don't see the logic in that. You've just emasculated yourself in the game by the reveal. If you're roless, the scum would probably leave you alone. If I was scum that's what I would do.

Well HenrEY, I'm sorry you ****ed up and revealed who's behind your alt (I didn't know, either). If you are innocent, you're good for the town and this sucks. But if you're going to be all pouty and suicidal, I don't see any reason to change my vote.

And I'd apologize for that, but I think that's what you want, anyway.

And for the record, a modkill generally comes with no role reveal, right?

You guys were going to kill me either way, long before that, I really have no more defense to offer up so rather than talking in circles, I gave you my list of people, do with it what you want.

I don't think there's a rule on Modkills.

Either way, you've caught the Cult Leader, so kill him.

and by the way, whoever said that the 6 guys working against the town theory was bad, it's not. Just because they're not working together, doesn't mean there are 6 people who will vote for anyone who's not one of them.

Doesn't matter though, you've found the Cult Leader, I suggest you finish me off before I can kill anyone else.

Well the theory was that the'd be voting in unison, which obv isn't the case..

Ok, so EY's the cult leader? Thoughts on forcing scum to kill him?

LOL at HenrEY. And, I didn't know it was you. Dumbass.

Plus, HenrEY, if you're townie, giving up now does the town no good. And, you mentioned that you'd likely be NK'd, but I don't see the logic in that. You've just emasculated yourself in the game by the reveal. If you're roless, the scum would probably leave you alone. If I was scum that's what I would do.

That's just it, I'm not sure I care.

What am I going to do, repeat my points? Tell you that I feel like they were setting me up, it's boring, I've done it. You all stopped believe me.

All the while, I could have gone after Sonny too, and gotten him killed.

But hey, these are all repeats, and you don't want to listen, I have other **** to do, so my two choices were:

1) Repeat myself 20 times hoping that it finally clicks.

2) Stop defending myself and wait to be lynched based on 'well, he's hiding now, so lets lynch him'.

Either way, I don't think it's worth my time.

Well the theory was that the'd be voting in unison, which obv isn't the case..

Ok, so EY's the cult leader? Thoughts on forcing scum to kill him?

No, the theory is that they're all willing to vote for whoever, so there could easily be 2 cult and 2 scum on there without anyone batting an eye.

Wait, HenrEY, are you really claiming to be the Cult Leader, or are you being sarcastic?

That is, "FU you all, you think I'm a bad guy, so I am, even though I'm not," sort of thing.

And, Frank, I get what you're saying about Montana. Where is he?

I'm the cult leader, don't worry.

That's just it, I'm not sure I care.

What am I going to do, repeat my points? Tell you that I feel like they were setting me up, it's boring, I've done it. You all stopped believe me.

All the while, I could have gone after Sonny too, and gotten him killed.

But hey, these are all repeats, and you don't want to listen, I have other **** to do, so my two choices were:

1) Repeat myself 20 times hoping that it finally clicks.

2) Stop defending myself and wait to be lynched based on 'well, he's hiding now, so lets lynch him'.

Either way, I don't think it's worth my time.

Well, we've got our first meltdown in the game! That's 3 in a row. First there was SMC in CTM's game, then Vicious in Bleedin's game, and now HenrEY.

But besides that. REAL QUESTION HERE: Are you the Cult Leader???

Well, we've got our first meltdown in the game! That's 3 in a row. First there was SMC in CTM's game, then Vicious in Bleedin's game, and now HenrEY.

But besides that. REAL QUESTION HERE: Are you the Cult Leader???

This isn't a meltdown, as I'm not asking for an outcome any different than what's coming. I'm just trying to expidite the process.

Yes, I am the cult leader. I purposefully stuck my neck out day 1 and night 1 with the hope of being able to use the why would I stick my neck out day 1 and night 1 when I could have just hid defense.

No, the theory is that they're all willing to vote for whoever, so there could easily be 2 cult and 2 scum on there without anyone batting an eye.

Not sure I get you.

The idea was that Sonny getting to 7 votes this quickly was unlikely if he was anti-town since we have 6 bad guys.

If you are the cult leader, how did your role work?

Regardless of your innocence or lack there of, you look really hypocritical for going after Vic and saying how annoying and pointless it was last game when he did the EXACT SAME THING you're doing now.

To be fair, Vic was innocent, but you still laid into him for his meltdown.

EY. If you are innocent you need to get a grip and stop acting like a fool. Why are you giving up entirely at L-5 for god's sake.

It would not be repetition to elaborate on your people of interest. You have made no case against myself or Tommy DeVito other than crying about a setup. Elaborating on Fredo and Vito too would be helpful.

Not sure I get you.

The idea was that Sonny getting to 7 votes this quickly was unlikely if he was anti-town since we have 6 bad guys.

If you are the cult leader, how did your role work?

None of your business.

EY. If you are innocent you need to get a grip and stop acting like a fool. Why are you giving up entirely at L-5 for god's sake.

It would not be repetition to elaborate on your people of interest. You have made no case against myself or Tommy DeVito other than crying about a setup. Elaborating on Fredo and Vito too would be helpful.

I'm not an innocent.

This isn't a meltdown, as I'm not asking for an outcome any different than what's coming. I'm just trying to expidite the process.

Yes, I am the cult leader. I purposefully stuck my neck out day 1 and night 1 with the hope of being able to use the why would I stick my neck out day 1 and night 1 when I could have just hid defense.

Not a meltdown? Dude you begged to be modkilled, and now are giving up because people aren't believing you. Minus the "I'm never scum" lines, it's the exact same thing Vic did

+1

Regardless of your innocence or lack there of, you look really hypocritical for going after Vic and saying how annoying and pointless it was last game when he did the EXACT SAME THING you're doing now.

To be fair, Vic was innocent, but you still laid into him for his meltdown.

Maybe those scenarios were the same, maybe they weren't. I tend to think they're not, as I haven't offered any 'I have something to say' with two lynch votes. I have absolutely nothing more to say at all. No new information.

I could elaborate on the cases, but they're pretty obvious, and at the end of the day, the involve you trusting me. You don't, so they will fail.

Exactly. It takes 9 to lynch and EY is not close to it.

The choice is not HenrEY vs. Sonny if there is a reason to vote for a 3rd candidate.

I would like to apologize to everyone for being away for so much. Sometimes real life can be a real pain in the ass.

I would also like to thank everyone for waiting for being patient and waiting for my input.

That said, I understand all of the arguments against those that have been targeted. There is someone else that, to me, is hinky, and that is Lefty. It's not something that I can put my finger on, but there's something in his language and his overall posting style that has my spidey-sense buzzing.

Your welcome. Now explain yourself and contribute or my vote go's back on. Capiche?

Besides I'm sorta starting to slightly believe Henry/EY . Yet somehow Henry/EY has managed a double wifom. Would he have started the arguments if he was guilty, or would he asked to be modkilled if he had a role? Clever one that boy.

Not a meltdown? Dude you begged to be modkilled, and now are giving up because people aren't believing you. Minus the "I'm never scum" lines, it's the exact same thing Vic did

Remember last game, when I was the godfather, I created a deal because I couldn't win anymore. Well, this is a battle I cant win, because you all decided that because I didn't follow the lead of everyone else, that I was the bad guy. I'm praying that Sonny is innocent so then I could say that I would have stayed alive and avoided suspicion if I shut my mouth and voted to lynch two innocent people.

The math is kinda crazy there too... Godfather, then Godfather, then Cult leader... what are the odds?

Maybe those scenarios were the same, maybe they weren't. I tend to think they're not, as I haven't offered any 'I have something to say' with two lynch votes. I have absolutely nothing more to say at all. No new information.

I could elaborate on the cases, but they're pretty obvious, and at the end of the day, the involve you trusting me. You don't, so they will fail.

Ok, I'll play ball with you....

We lynch you, and you turn up innocent. I have been setting you up all along (despite the fact that I was one of the ones calling the dogs off you day one and early day two, I even said I did NOT think you were scum--until you started posting about the doc and power roles). Without a strong presented case against me already firmly in place, the town would have to start from scratch, and would NOT have a proven innocents thoughts/ideas to use against me.

If you are truely innocent, and really think I'm scum/cult--even if you die, it's best to get your thoughts about me and anyone else out RIGHT NOW. It's helped get you killed in the past, hasn't it?

I'm not voting EY.. let the scum kill him tonight before he gets more powerful..

At this point with he town being down 2 power roles, the real game is between the cult and the scum anyway (unless we hit scum today)

The good news I can always force Doggin's hand.

Exactly. Putting yourself up on the cross does absolutely no good for the town. Maybe he's been turned against us?

Thats interesting considering if he was turned then it would make a lot of sense why he would want the Doc reveal. Because I know the Doc can self protect against the scum, but my understanding is he can't against the cult.

Ok, I'll play ball with you....

We lynch you, and you turn up innocent. I have been setting you up all along (despite the fact that I was one of the ones calling the dogs off you day one and early day two, I even said I did NOT think you were scum--until you started posting about the doc and power roles). Without a strong presented case against me already firmly in place, the town would have to start from scratch, and would NOT have a proven innocents thoughts/ideas to use against me.

If you are truely innocent, and really think I'm scum/cult--even if you die, it's best to get your thoughts about me and anyone else out RIGHT NOW. It's helped get you killed in the past, hasn't it?

You know what's funny?

It's harder for me to get myself killed when I want to die than it is to get myself killed when I post things that make perfect sense.

And, no, I'm not 'playing ball'. I've already played ball, and all decided I was guilty, and you were right, I'm the cult leader, so, you got me.

Remember last game, when I was the godfather, I created a deal because I couldn't win anymore. Well, this is a battle I cant win, because you all decided that because I didn't follow the lead of everyone else, that I was the bad guy. I'm praying that Sonny is innocent so then I could say that I would have stayed alive and avoided suspicion if I shut my mouth and voted to lynch two innocent people.

The math is kinda crazy there too... Godfather, then Godfather, then Cult leader... what are the odds?

I've never once said I thought you were cult leader. I haven't voted for you, nor did I start this train on day 2, because you didn't "follow everyones lead."

If you're really the Cult Leader, do you have to convert people? Can you simply stop? Because if you do, you're really of no concern to the town at the moment.

Now, of course, could we trust your word is the question. Hitting scum is much more important now than taking out the Cult Leader.

The good news I can always force Doggin's hand.

You'll ruin a game because it hasn't gone your way? Immature much?

And one more time I'll say, I have NEVER said I thought you were cult leader. Maybe someone else jumping on the train has, but I haven't as much as insinuated it.

You know what's funny?

It's harder for me to get myself killed when I want to die than it is to get myself killed when I post things that make perfect sense.

And, no, I'm not 'playing ball'. I've already played ball, and all decided I was guilty, and you were right, I'm the cult leader, so, you got me.

All? There's like 4 people voting for you when this started, no?

I've never once said I thought you were cult leader. I haven't voted for you, nor did I start this train on day 2, because you didn't "follow everyones lead."

And I'm not saying it's because 'I didn't follow everyone's lead', I'm saying that had I followed everyones lead, I wouldn't have had a single vote on me yet.

Archived