JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

I found my voice cause well, I said I'd be more involved this week, didn't I? Yesterday the trains were mainly set, and unfortunately for us the rush to lynch Montana happened in an insanely quick fashion. I don't think I'm alone in saying someone should've taken their vote off him to provide him more time. Me included.

I voted for him because I think you're just being nailed to the cross for being vocal. I dont' trust anyone in this game so don't get your panties in a bunch. I don't especially trust guys who like to have the control of the town. The longer you live the more likely the mafia wants us to waste a lynch on you.

Thanks for not cutting me the slack, my hearts aflutter. Maricon.

Carlito? I have a question for you. Have you ever been so hungry you wanted to club a baby seal to death? Or is it possible I have an eating disorder?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlito? I have a question for you. Have you ever been so hungry you wanted to club a baby seal to death? Or is it possible I have an eating disorder?

Clubbing baby seals is a custom that symbolizes the arrival of manhood in my culture. But we don't eat them, you sick bastid.

We know we have an investigator free to hunt scum now, I believe he should target some of the more obvious guys who have drawn attention in order to put these things to rest.

Quite frankly I'm wondering why you've suddenly found your voice princess. You voted for me last round with some c0ckamamie "there were only 2 viable options" nonsense and now you're inferring that I, along with that putz Vito, should be focused on.

Since it doesn't seem to have registered with you yet let me enlighten you honey. I'm INNOCENT... focusing on me is exactly what the 2 remaining scumbags want.

I'm prepared to cut Henry some slack because he's proven he's got the intellect of a retarded mule but I will not be extending that courtesy to you.

:rolleyes:

You are pathetic, but I thank you for your gratitude. Moron.

I have a couple of ideas on who's behind your alt, because there arent too many people I hate on this board, but you could definitely be one that falls into that category.

Why would you running around me cause me to fall on the ground gasping? I have a small planet and a couple satellites orbiting around me on a daily bases. Secondly of all the faster you run the more likely you trip and once your on the ground.... Game over

But do me a favor and stop talking about my JiF like that. Even if something happen to Crusher he wouldn't want anything to do with you, because Jif is straight and your a skinny fast gay weasel. And we all know what the weasel does when Crusher shows up.... It go's pop.

So unless you want me to show up at your "Homo's without partners" meeting and b1tch stomp you into oblivion and pimp your unconcious ass to the other Homo's for a $10 contribution to fight AIDS., I recomend you answer my ****ing question about Vito and Virgil.

Hey jackfatass, I am the one who originally started questioning Vito's play. Read my posts and you will find out my feeling toward him, you **** nut. Virgil hasnt done anything to bother me, are you sure you arent just reacting to him voting you, you overly sensitive anus.

Skippy >>>> Jif

I have a couple of ideas on who's behind your alt, because there arent too many people I hate on this board, but you could definitely be one that falls into that category.

Hey jackfatass, I am the one who originally started questioning Vito's play. Read my posts and you will find out my feeling toward him, you **** nut. Virgil hasnt done anything to bother me, are you sure you arent just reacting to him voting you, you overly sensitive anus.

Skippy >>>> Jif

You mean you dont really hate me? Now you've gone and hurt my feelings...:P

Skippy >>>> Jif

Virgil was actually Tony M's favorite before he got onto me. So I been watching him all along.

Vito Im still looking at stuff on, but looks like this may be where I put my vote

Since your so interested about my anus maybe you could wipe it for me some time since I haven't been able to reach it since 5th grade. Asswipe.

Henry I went back and looked at Vito and Im not sure what it means but it's pretty funny and over the top. First of all he changed his subtitle to "lynch all diddlers",, then he precedes to basically call someone a diddler in every single post he does up to like 8 or so. Awfully bold play.

LOL, I was just having fun early Al. Not much else to do at that point. After having played a bunch of the regular games, I'm finding the Alt games to be hard as hell. I really thought Montana was scum. It does look bad that I put him at L-1, not denying that, but I really thought I made it L-2.

Also, for reasons that too assine to explain, they have blocked the interent at work, aside from sites vital to the project. So I will be unable to post from 9 - 6:30. I will catch up and contribute at night and in the morning.

Quite frankly I agree with both of your main suspects. Vito has bothered me some with the way he has sort of just thrown in a vote and backed off. It's similar to the style that Soprano was following and not an unusual scum move. I think the proper direction to go is focus on one of these two. For now:

Vote: Vito

And you've contributed greatly? :rolleyes:

Also, I put in a vote on Tony M very early in the last day phase, so I don't just jump on Tony to jump on (no diddler).

I found my voice cause well, I said I'd be more involved this week, didn't I? Yesterday the trains were mainly set, and unfortunately for us the rush to lynch Montana happened in an insanely quick fashion. I don't think I'm alone in saying someone should've taken their vote off him to provide him more time. Me included.

I voted for him because I think you're just being nailed to the cross for being vocal. I dont' trust anyone in this game so don't get your panties in a bunch. I don't especially trust guys who like to have the control of the town. The longer you live the more likely the mafia wants us to waste a lynch on you.

Thanks for not cutting me the slack, my hearts aflutter. Maricon.

Let's dispel the myth shall we Vicious... Here are a copy of both final vote counts:

Fredo (5) - Virgil, Henry Hill, Ace, Al Capone, Frank Costello

Henry Hill (1) - Nicky

Frank Costello (9) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone, Lefty, Marcellus Wallace, Fredo Coreleone

Virgil (1) - Tony Montana

Al Capone (5) - Tommy DeVito, Virgil, Tony Montana, Michael Corleone, Lefty Ruggerio

Lefty Ruggerio (2) - Marcellus Wallace, Nicky Sartoro

Tony Montana (8) - John Rooney, Al Capone, Fredo Corleone, Tony Soprano, Carlito, Henry Hill, Vito Corleone, Tommy Devito

In order to be a leader you have to have people that.. you know... follow your lead. I've been able to convince 0 people to do so. Honestly I'm starting to wonder about you. You and Henry have been way too vocal about my phantom leadership role. Lets look at some facts about your game thus far.

- you started a train against an innocent after quickly unvoting Ace. At the time you pompously claimed you "got what you wanted" out of Aces reveal. Thing is -- it was pretty clear to me that his hissy fit and subsequent reveal was contrived. It's strange that in 1 hand you to claimed that you praised his ability but on the other patted yourself on the back for thinking your single post caused him to freak out and admit who he was.

- When you started the Costello train you cited inactivity which has continually proven to be shoddy reason at best. You then disappeared like a little butterfly while the rest of us made quick work of him.

- You also cast an important swing vote on an innocent Tony. You can say you "should have unvoted" but you didn't.

There have been 5 people on both trains that caused an innocents death. Carlito, John Rooney, Fredo, Vito and Tony Soprano.

We know Tony was filthy scum so it makes you wonder if the 2 remaining scum would risk being present on both trains... I don't think so. I do however think 1 of them did.

I'm leaning towards you and Vito.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it was rather odd of Doggin to specifically address you as someone he was "ticked at" for figuring out who he was....

This whole thing is silly. I'm Ace. Between Carlito voting for me because he figured that out, and nobody bothering to look at Lefty's actual posts, I'm a little ticked.

OK, back into costume, and carry on.

Thing is.. Ace hadn't really said anything Dogginesque up until that point. How is it that no one had a clue about who he was but you nailed him from some nondescript postings? Everyone's been talking about this possible Doggin distancing trick on day 1 and it turns out that there may be some truth to that after all. With you being the other part of the scam!

Vote Carlito

There have been 5 people on both trains that caused an innocents death. Carlito, John Rooney, Fredo, Vito and Tony Soprano.

We know Tony was filthy scum so it makes you wonder if the 2 remaining scum would risk being present on both trains... I don't think so. I do however think 1 of them did.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it was rather odd of Doggin to specifically address you as someone he was "ticked at" for figuring out who he was....

Thing is.. Ace hadn't really said anything Dogginesque up until that point. How is it that no one had a clue about who he was but you nailed him from some nondescript postings? Everyone's been talking about this possible Doggin distancing trick on day 1 and it turns out that there may be some truth to that after all. With you being the other part of the scam!

Thanks for keeping track of that..makes my life easier. Gives me a place to start focusing on people one by one.

I'll start with John Rooney because he's one of the only guys I think I have pegged, as jvor. I don't see him leading the attack on Tony M. if he's scum, in past games he likes to blend in the middle when he's anti-town. Leading innocent lynches on weak cases is more of what he does when he's innocent, sorry man, but.. the case was weak imo. The zombie game was a different setup altogether and I think when CTM's trying to figure stuff out he pushes at lots of people like he was doing here. The only thing going for jvor as scum is I can see them wanting to get rid of CTM over anyone else but.. not sure I see the incentive for agressively pushing that with other guys so close to a lynch.

I'll finish reading Fredo's posts, and look at Carlito and Vito. Last week when i started on Fredo's I didn't see much but I was exhausted..

Quick point about the post you quoted from Doggin. You might have a point about him intentionally calling out Carlito but I can also see him just trying to exaggerate it, to give an excuse for revealing who he is.

I'm not going to be around as much until Sunday or Monday. I'll try to keep checking in as much as possible. Anyway, nobody else has a problem with Soprano bailing on Capone's train yesterday the way he did? Anybody else have a good explanation why he did that? Unless they do, I'm not moving my vote.

Let's dispel the myth shall we Vicious... Here are a copy of both final vote counts:

Fredo (5) - Virgil, Henry Hill, Ace, Al Capone, Frank Costello

Henry Hill (1) - Nicky

Frank Costello (9) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone, Lefty, Marcellus Wallace, Fredo Coreleone

Virgil (1) - Tony Montana

Al Capone (5) - Tommy DeVito, Virgil, Tony Montana, Michael Corleone, Lefty Ruggerio

Lefty Ruggerio (2) - Marcellus Wallace, Nicky Sartoro

Tony Montana (8) - John Rooney, Al Capone, Fredo Corleone, Tony Soprano, Carlito, Henry Hill, Vito Corleone, Tommy Devito

In order to be a leader you have to have people that.. you know... follow your lead. I've been able to convince 0 people to do so. Honestly I'm starting to wonder about you. You and Henry have been way too vocal about my phantom leadership role. Lets look at some facts about your game thus far.

- you started a train against an innocent after quickly unvoting Ace. At the time you pompously claimed you "got what you wanted" out of Aces reveal. Thing is -- it was pretty clear to me that his hissy fit and subsequent reveal was contrived. It's strange that in 1 hand you to claimed that you praised his ability but on the other patted yourself on the back for thinking your single post caused him to freak out and admit who he was.

- When you started the Costello train you cited inactivity which has continually proven to be shoddy reason at best. You then disappeared like a little butterfly while the rest of us made quick work of him.

- You also cast an important swing vote on an innocent Tony. You can say you "should have unvoted" but you didn't.

Vote Carlito

LOL Well, let's everyone follow BG's pompous lead again. Quite frankly you're an idiot.

Ace was speaking in his normal mafia speak "WIFOM" and all those other acronyms that Doggin likes to throw around. Go ahead and get me lynched and see where it gets the town. It's only gonna hurt us I can assure you of that much my half-retarded friend.

Want to know what's worse then a retard.

A guy who thinks he's smarter then he is.

What'd I say about Costello? That he hadn't contributed. It was the first day lynch. You're gonna hang me out to dry and you're guilty of the same thing. Has my play been scummy? Sure, when you spin it into that light it sure is. I can't defend myself against spin, I just focus in on those lurking and not throwing in too much. If you get my lynched you'll 100% get yourself killed. of course, unless you're scum and you don't mind taking out another townie in the sake of getting one of us lynched then the NK.

I'd love to see what our investigator gets on you after the NP.

LOL, I was just having fun early Al. Not much else to do at that point. After having played a bunch of the regular games, I'm finding the Alt games to be hard as hell. I really thought Montana was scum. It does look bad that I put him at L-1, not denying that, but I really thought I made it L-2.

Also, for reasons that too assine to explain, they have blocked the interent at work, aside from sites vital to the project. So I will be unable to post from 9 - 6:30. I will catch up and contribute at night and in the morning.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

Still the vote on Montana is tough man. It was a quick vote and out.

Yeah, there's no way I can make that look good, at all.

I understand. For now I'm keeping my vote on you until someone can come up with another case. I'm sure you can understand why you became a lead suspect after the last lynch. We have till Friday so there's no reason we should rush in lynching anyone.

Carlito's kinda caught my interest, too. On the one hand he seems to be hinting at having some sort of town role. That we should be afraid to vote him off more than someone else.

Don't make me reveal my role, douche.

Go ahead and get me lynched and see where it gets the town. It's only gonna hurt us I can assure you of that much my half-retarded friend.

But we know that the only role left unrevealed is the FBI agent, and he seems to be trying to direct that player's actions.

We know we have an investigator free to hunt scum now, I believe he should target some of the more obvious guys who have drawn attention in order to put these things to rest.

It doesn't make sense. And anything that doesn't make sense has to be a concern.

Carlito's kinda caught my interest, too. On the one hand he seems to be hinting at having some sort of town role. That we should be afraid to vote him off more than someone else.

But we know that the only role left unrevealed is the FBI agent, and he seems to be trying to direct that player's actions.

It doesn't make sense. And anything that doesn't make sense has to be a concern.

I was going to make a similar point.. it doesn't add up. The Carlito-Vito debate is intresting, more thoughts on those 2 tomorrow.

I finished looking at Fredo's posts, I know I said I would. I'm completely neutral on him.. after the early pressure he hasn't done much to stand out. Not all scum act scummy in an obvious way so I'm not dismissing him, just he's hard to read.

That's funny I had my eye on someone else as our investigator. I didn't think it was helpful to discuss who I thought that might be.

I'm pretty sure Carlito is Vic though and we know how fond of reveals he is. Point taken.

That's funny I had my eye on someone else as our investigator. I didn't think it was helpful to discuss who I thought that might be.

I'm pretty sure Carlito is Vic though and we know how fond of reveals he is. Point taken.

I'm a townie... if I die at the spear heading of Lefty then I don't think the bodes well for him and quite frankly, I don't think Lefty is much more then an arrogant player who thinks he's smarter then everyone else.

That's why so much has been made of his attitude and what not. If he is innocent for sure then we're letting the scum right back into this thing.

I'm a townie... if I die at the spear heading of Lefty then I don't think the bodes well for him and quite frankly, I don't think Lefty is much more then an arrogant player who thinks he's smarter then everyone else.

That's why so much has been made of his attitude and what not. If he is innocent for sure then we're letting the scum right back into this thing.

Yes I'm incredibly arrogant when it comes to online Mafia... Lets hope we never play Trivia Pursuit.

It's a game you gigantic boob... One that I happen to think is more fun when people bicker. Try to compose yourself and try to come up with something more than I hurt your feewings.

If you think I'm bad you better hope you don't become the object of that maniacs Henrys rantings.

I agree. I'm very interested in our new cop staying under wraps. It's Carlito I was commenting on, seeming to insinuate having a role when there were no roles left for him to have if he wasn't the investigator.

I'm a townie...

I guess you're done hinting. I need to go back and read more.

Vote - Carlito

I believe that Ace's comment about Carlito figuring out he was Doggin was planned and meant as a distancing ploy in case Ace was lynched, make Carlito look clean going forward.

And no, this is not an OMGUS vote.

Again, I will not be able to post tonight until about 7:00. If my vote count swells I ask that get one chance to defend myself my from azz-addict degenerates.

You mean you dont really hate me? Now you've gone and hurt my feelings...:P

Dont get all excited, I hate you.

Yeah, there's no way I can make that look good, at all.

Here's the thing slappy, you have done it twice, voted for Lefty when the chain started and provided no reasoning. You actually have been doing it all game long. There is a very good chance you are scum.

Are you "pretty sure", you dumbass. We KNOW its Vic. God you are really really dumb.

So you dont have a role? You are confusing me.

I went back and reread that showdown between Lefty and Ace. Its bothers me because it truly was brilliantly executed. We know that Doggin likes to set traps at the beginning of the game and there is potential that this is what happened between those two. And I think Doggin knew that if he revealed his alt, that people would back off. It worked, and who knows how long he would have survived if he didnt get popped from MJ.

This post below really scares me with Lefty...he claims he thinks it was calculated wayyyy before we knew anything definitive about Ace. Sorry, dip****, you may be an arrogant **** in this game, but no way you are that good. So he goes to the typical scum move and votes the "inactive" who has a nice little trained formed. Anyone with half a brain would have know that Frank was innocent.

Well Doggins reveal (which I believe to be calculated) seems to have taken off all the heat so I guess it's time to consider other choices. I'm by no means confident in Ace's innocence but I don't want to be so stubborn that I can't look at others.

Actually... Unvote - Vote Frank. If we have to wait around for him every time he disappears this will be another month and a half long game. I don't think anyone wants that.

Really makes me nervous here Lefty. Dont know what to make of it. You may be executing a masterful plan. Doggin is a strong player, you have proved to be able the type of player that can steer the town. This is really scary. Because its entirely possible that Doggin knew if he were NK'ed by MJ or lynched that by throwing a name out there, his team could use that post to start a case against another innocent...which IMO is happening right now against Viclito.

My personal opinion, we should get rid of you now to clear the air and move on. Or we go with this wild case you have formed against Viclito, if you are wrong, you are next. You tried to lead us to the Doc, then Vic hinted a role, so you decided to make a case against him by claiming that you thought the investigator was someone else. Its too convenient. I am starting to believe that you are the Godfather, screaming for someone to investigate you so they get a bogus report.

Yes I'm incredibly arrogant when it comes to online Mafia... Lets hope we never play Trivia Pursuit.

It's a game you gigantic boob... One that I happen to think is more fun when people bicker. Try to compose yourself and try to come up with something more than I hurt your feewings.

If you think I'm bad you better hope you don't become the object of that maniacs Henrys rantings.

I'm saying that I think you think you're right about things you're wrong. My feelings have nothing to do with this compadre.

I've justified everyone of my votes and I dont' think it's out of the realm of possibility that I may have made a few bad decisions. Frank was inactive. I am definitely of the school of thought of getting inactives out of the way. If you have more questions on the other votes I put out there then I'll answer them.

I went back and reread that showdown between Lefty and Ace. Its bothers me because it truly was brilliantly executed. We know that Doggin likes to set traps at the beginning of the game and there is potential that this is what happened between those two. And I think Doggin knew that if he revealed his alt, that people would back off. It worked, and who knows how long he would have survived if he didnt get popped from MJ.

This post below really scares me with Lefty...he claims he thinks it was calculated wayyyy before we knew anything definitive about Ace. Sorry, dip****, you may be an arrogant **** in this game, but no way you are that good. So he goes to the typical scum move and votes the "inactive" who has a nice little trained formed. Anyone with half a brain would have know that Frank was innocent.

Really makes me nervous here Lefty. Dont know what to make of it. You may be executing a masterful plan. Doggin is a strong player, you have proved to be able the type of player that can steer the town. This is really scary. Because its entirely possible that Doggin knew if he were NK'ed by MJ or lynched that by throwing a name out there, his team could use that post to start a case against another innocent...which IMO is happening right now against Viclito.

My personal opinion, we should get rid of you now to clear the air and move on. Or we go with this wild case you have formed against Viclito, if you are wrong, you are next. You tried to lead us to the Doc, then Vic hinted a role, so you decided to make a case against him by claiming that you thought the investigator was someone else. Its too convenient. I am starting to believe that you are the Godfather, screaming for someone to investigate you so they get a bogus report.

I don't think it was all that impressive to have put together that Doggins reveal was staged. He's better than that hissy fit, (where he whined like a woman), and silly slip up post where he said who he was. I'm confident it was all on purpose and it makes sense that in doing so he wanted to make sure someone came up clean if he died - i.e. Carlito.

Think of this as well... Carlicious claims to have figured out the man behind the alt early on, (neat trick btw). If that's true, does it make sense for him to place a fear vote on Ace? His only stated reason for voting him was that he was afraid. As if he's such a sheep that he'd blindly follow Ace's lead without trying to figure things out for himself. If that's the case why hasn't Carlicious voted Doggin right away in every other game they've played?

I just think the whole thing reeks.

Oh and getting rid of me doesn't clear any air you dunce. No one other than you is coming at me with guns blazing - which actually makes you look cleaner in my estimation. If I'm lynched or NK'd and flip innocent you're putting a bullseye on that ugly mug of yours. Doesn't seem like you'd do that as a scumbag.

I don't think it was all that impressive to have put together that Doggins reveal was staged. He's better than that hissy fit, (where he whined like a woman), and silly slip up post where he said who he was. I'm confident it was all on purpose and it makes sense that in doing so he wanted to make sure someone came up clean if he died - i.e. Carlito.

Think of this as well... Carlicious claims to have figured out the man behind the alt early on, (neat trick btw). If that's true, does it make sense for him to place a fear vote on Ace? His only stated reason for voting him was that he was afraid. As if he's such a sheep that he'd blindly follow Ace's lead without trying to figure things out for himself. If that's the case why hasn't Carlicious voted Doggin right away in every other game they've played?

Oh and getting rid of me doesn't clear any air you dunce. No one other than you is coming at me with guns blazing - which actually makes you look cleaner in my estimation. If I'm lynched or NK'd and flip innocent you're putting a bullseye on that ugly mug of yours. Doesn't seem like you'd do that as a scumbag.

FYI... Check any other mafia game thread, outside of the first game I played with doggin (never played over at JI) I almost always went after doggin day 1 or 2 and if I was a roled townie he was always the first person I investigated.

And it's not that I'd follow him blindly pendejo, it's that everyone else would, and he'd pull the strings one everyone on the town while they all bowed to the master. I beg anyone who has played before look at previous threads look at doggin's posting style and then look at this game - the only thing that changed was his name.

I apologize for observing something and calling it out. Next time I'll be sure to just let him sit around and pull the strings.

FYI- Since so much is being made of figuring doggin out.

Post #135 caught my eye initially... found it interesting with the use of acronyms, doggin is well known for dropping these "mafia theory's" on us and has done so in previous games.

This post is annoying me. It's a very defensive post, but it's defensive by a guy who's close to being lynched, which is when being defensive actually makes sense. More, I think he's actually right - with Fredo's logic, Sonny was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

Which is annoying me, because Sonny's now picked up multiple defenders - both DeVito and Lefty (one more subtly than the other) have tried to keep people from lynching him - and I was considering voting for him again to get a read on them. But this post has me rethinking that - in fact, while later in the game I'd look at defending another player as team play, early in the game, its often a great scum tactic to defend people (since you know they're innocent, so when they get lynched you'll be less suspicious - as the defender of an innocent - than the people who actually voted for the lynch).

I'm inclined to vote either Lefty or DeVito - and Lefty's "Ace is being too helpful, let's kill him" schtick tilts the balance for me. (Note, this is not OMGUS; the 'lets kill the helpful people' play is itself scummy, in my experience, and it would tilt the balance whether he'd voted for me or anyone else)

vote Lefty

(Note for PS17 - OMGUS is an acronym for "Oh My God U Suck", which is basically a revenge vote: "you voted for me so I'm gonna vote for you". Another acronym you'll see is WIFOM - go google that :grin:)

Then- #153

The first line he uses "lynch all liars"... that is to anyone who has played with him before is a reknowned "doggin technique". That's the way he rolls... IN EVERY GAME.

Exactly.

1) Lynch all liars is inviolate. Someone lies in-game, they get no mercy from me.

2) Short of that, or any other absolute confirmation that a player is scum (say, an in-day finder view, which is possible in some games but not this one), newbs should live to at least day 2, particularly since newbness means they're more likely to act scummy even if innocent, due to (possibly) not understanding the complexities of the game's mechanics - which means I give them the benefit of the day 1 doubt.

3) Yes. I reply to posts as they come up - saw Devito's post about no mods signing up, hit quote, and replied. Then I continued reading the thread, got to your post, hit quote, and replied. This isn't exactly rocket science.

I proceeded to vote at #167, because at that point I had a good feeling as to who he was at that point. My vote was #3... Ace then proceeded to live and happened, to our advantage, get butt raped and murdered. So how was this a distancing vote and how was this scummy?? I guess you can spin it anyway you want, I figured I'd illustrate how my mind worked through it.

FYI... Check any other mafia game thread, outside of the first game I played with doggin (never played over at JI) I almost always went after doggin day 1 or 2 and if I was a roled townie he was always the first person I investigated.

And it's not that I'd follow him blindly pendejo, it's that everyone else would, and he'd pull the strings one everyone on the town while they all bowed to the master. I beg anyone who has played before look at previous threads look at doggin's posting style and then look at this game - the only thing that changed was his name.

I apologize for observing something and calling it out. Next time I'll be sure to just let him sit around and pull the strings.

Do you agree Doggin was whining like a woman earlier?

Do you agree Doggin was whining like a woman earlier?

I think he started being defensive once you questioned him. His reaction to Montana's vote was literally "Meh" and brushed him off. But he went after you as soon as you voted for him. By the time he started whining I had made my decision on him. I won't say you're wrong... he was uncharateristically whiny, like he was trying to imitate me or something. :character0293:

For the record if there's 11 of us left where the hell did everyone go? John, Nicky etc.. what are you guys thinking?

What do I think? I think your uglier than a mangy dogs balls.

As far as the game is concerned I'll be on at 1 to add what I think. I have a few more things to do and will take a break at 1 to share.

In the mean time **** you and henry.

What do I think? I think your uglier than a mangy dogs balls.

As far as the game is concerned I'll be on at 1 to add what I think. I have a few more things to do and will take a break at 1 to share.

In the mean time **** you and henry.

I guess this will do for now. Thanks?

It clears the air of the association in which I'm concerned about you assbag and apparently there was enough concern for others to vote as well, because you lucked out with Rooney and Fredo making what many including myself felt was a strong case against Tony M.

For the record if there's 11 of us left where the hell did everyone go? John, Nicky etc.. what are you guys thinking?

What? This is blast going back forth with the same 4 bozo's over and over again.

And dont you get all excited when Al Crushomo claims he is going to be back with thoughts when he gets a break from shoving his face with Big Mac's covered in Jif.

Archived