• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Al Capone (4) - Tony Soprano, Tommy DeVito, Virgil, Tony Montana

Nicky Sartoro (3) - Lefty Ruggerio, John Rooney, Marcellus Wallace

Carlito (1) - Vito Corleone

Lefty (1) - Henry Hill

With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to cancel an account.

Joining mid game is harder than I thought.

Some basic feelings..might be old news or already said but.. I don't see Lefty as Ace's buddy. Doggin's slip seems intentional but I don't think the confrontation was staged to do that, I think he gave away who he was because he was being hounded.

Mixed feelings about Crusher. in the past he doesn't defend himself too well but turns up innocent. It's still too erratic for me to make a call right now.

Henry concerns me.. his vocal aggressive play could be a scum tactic, make you feel stupid to vote someone so loudly scummy.

I'll look more closely at Nicky now. Wanted to give some general comments so you know I've been reading.

heh..

so who isn't voting?

TubbyFluffybutt

Nicki

Michael

Fredo

Carlito..

Wtf are you guys waiting for?

Buncha fagela's, the whole lot of you

Ok Montana. I really do think you planned on going after me as soon as you figured out who I was. But Im going to be voted off unless I can defend myself. As Michael who may be new to the charactor but not new to the game hits the nail on the head. I struggle defending myself.

So just like JVOR in the crazy cop game he you are exploiting this. So to avoid a random linch, not really but thats one of the excuses we'll see and also how Crusher wasnt playing like Crusher, and a host of other assorted nonsense. Im knot whining though he will say I am, Im just telling you how it is.

Its a smart move really, sorta like stacking the box and challenge penny to throw greater than 8 1/2 yards. Really reminds me of the zombie game and Chans showboating as the transexual zombie. Im not even sure its Chan, but if you played both games its very similar, he killed ton of townies.

It is kinda amazing to me how many times people follow this same tired play we see every game and can't lookat it and see it for what it is. My jumping around and supposed change of playing style isn't much different than alot of players. But you gotta to vote someone off and maybe your tired of thinking? I don't know.

Im a little buzzed and need to get back out thier. Ill talk more on this later and would like a chance to get some post and at least go out feeling I didn't let the town down.

Take a look at Tony see why he is not squeeking clean and doesn't have any other REAL reason to go after me other than it being easy.

Don't vote for me before you look at Tony's voting and see what he's really doing because Im going to flip innocent and don;t let him talk his way out of the lynch when I do.

Give me at least till Sunday night. I love you all and this isn't the first time you've seen this. Look at it.

Fluffybutt? Trying to **** me too? Your either dirty like I think or got beat up alot in grammar school. Not sure what but your ****ing the town and you know it and it amazes me no one else here does.

I really don't like Lefty's attitude since the start of the day but I still can't see how he's the most suspicious at this point. The fact of the matter is a pretty extreme distancing play like that is still unlikely at best and although I know Doggin could look to pull something like that off, when you re-read it does actually look like he gets genuinely frustrated. Right now I'd be more suspicious of Lefty as a SK than anything else although like I've noted before because Doggin was involed it can't be ruled out.

Right now it's tough to look past this:

The timing of this post is interesting seems almost too convenient, Ace was the leader in votes and he had just revealed. The very nature of it with so many quotes is distracting, taking attention away from Ace and also the as I've bolded above he's provided excuses for him.

I also never bought this case against Fredo, I never saw much to it. First of all I never like a case saying "maybe he's the one coaching Michael" - If you're so sure Michael is being coached then why is your vote not on him? That doesn't make sense to me at all. I realise you've addressed a lot of these points already but I'm not convinced by them, largely because I know how good you (Crusher) are at this.

Vote: Al Capone

Nicky please explain a little more what you mean by timing be convenient. Let me know how it relates to me getting your vote.

At the time I thought Doggin was doing what all the internet alpha players do, go at each other. Jif(favorite), EY, Chan, SCM, Doggin,Pac, Bleeding, and a host of others do every game. This too happens every game.

Every one else came off Doggin and the other train started, I stuck with Fredo because that was the case I made and it seemed good at the time. I try and actually look at things and discover something rather than just play lemming.

Fredo did what I said he covered for Michael at a level that I thought was excessive with the odd play. Not much around at the time. Later Michael seem dirtier than Fredo, I changed my vote.

The other thing was I thought his vote on Sonny was a little pushy considering I felt like sonny did what he had to. His vote would have been misconstrued wither way/. It was early in the game and we didn't have alot.

None of this has changed.

Ok Montana. I really do think you planned on going after me as soon as you figured out who I was. But Im going to be voted off unless I can defend myself. As Michael who may be new to the charactor but not new to the game hits the nail on the head. I struggle defending myself.

So just like JVOR in the crazy cop game he you are exploiting this. So to avoid a random linch, not really but thats one of the excuses we'll see and also how Crusher wasnt playing like Crusher, and a host of other assorted nonsense. Im knot whining though he will say I am, Im just telling you how it is.

Its a smart move really, sorta like stacking the box and challenge penny to throw greater than 8 1/2 yards. Really reminds me of the zombie game and Chans showboating as the transexual zombie. Im not even sure its Chan, but if you played both games its very similar, he killed ton of townies.

It is kinda amazing to me how many times people follow this same tired play we see every game and can't lookat it and see it for what it is. My jumping around and supposed change of playing style isn't much different than alot of players. But you gotta to vote someone off and maybe your tired of thinking? I don't know.

Im a little buzzed and need to get back out thier. Ill talk more on this later and would like a chance to get some post and at least go out feeling I didn't let the town down.

Take a look at Tony see why he is not squeeking clean and doesn't have any other REAL reason to go after me other than it being easy.

Don't vote for me before you look at Tony's voting and see what he's really doing because Im going to flip innocent and don;t let him talk his way out of the lynch when I do.

Give me at least till Sunday night. I love you all and this isn't the first time you've seen this. Look at it.

Fluffybutt? Trying to **** me too? Your either dirty like I think or got beat up alot in grammar school. Not sure what but your ****ing the town and you know it and it amazes me no one else here does.

hey meatball. i haven't gotten any innocents killed either. Someone's high on sake and mayonnaise

And stop with the weak player crap. Nobody buys it. You defend yourself just fine when you are innocent

Don't we have a deadline for tomorrow at noon? Where is everyone?

Crushone I enjoyed your Novella but how bout a vote. I'd recommend Nicky if you're struggling to make a decision.

Yeah, your not pushing the town at all. :rolleyes: You digust me, you evil child fondler. POS.

Yeah, your not pushing the town at all. :rolleyes: You digust me, you evil child fondler. POS.

Happy 4th to you as well. Did you break your personal record for a keg stand?

Right now everyone should be pushing Leaving Las Vegas. We have less than 24 hours to make something happen and no one wants to speak up.

Happy 4th to you as well. Did you break your personal record for a keg stand?

Right now everyone should be pushing Leaving Las Vegas. We have less than 24 hours to make something happen and no one wants to speak up.

First off, gfy. Secondly, no beer for me yesterday. Straight liquor all day and night!

Whatever dude, I will play your game, just dont act like you are not trying to take the lead and dont get all defensive when someone calls you out on it. You know what you are doing and everyone should see it by now.

Unvote

Vote Nicky

I dont want to get a random lynch, I highly doubt I am going to get any traction with you, lets see what you got going here with Nicky, which I see nothing but hopefully if he flips town it will be obvious what you are doing even though I think it is obvious that you like to fondle children.

Vote Count:

Nicky Sartoro (4) - Lefty Ruggerio, John Rooney, Marcellus Wallace, Henry Hill

hey meatball. i haven't gotten any innocents killed either. Someone's high on sake and mayonnaise

And stop with the weak player crap. Nobody buys it. You defend yourself just fine when you are innocent

Dude please. It's not weak player crap, Ive had some good moments but Ive struggled a couple times like this. In the crazy cop game I got turned around by JVOR and he pimpied me and Norway into winnng that game by himself.

This is why I don't think your just a townie with bad judgement, you know exactly what you wanted to do. If I was dirty why would I have came back at you once you came off me? Everything stalled and you change your vote, and went onto Henry.

But, I honestly believe your dirty so decided to put it out their. Ive seen this little ply too many times. I don't think Im going to defend well and you will get me linched. I just hope people see thru this when I pop innocent and vote you off.

Whe did you change and lay off me the first time? When I thru out the idea your dirty and compared it to the zo,mbie game. Youn laid off me some then too. I got you. But, Im just not that good at making people see it, becuase I always see it clearer than I can say it.

It's not weak player talk. It's just the part of this game I struglle with. But, I have played alot with eveyone here and they know how I play and they wil hopefully not be sucked in to let you run rampant after flip town.

Don't we have a deadline for tomorrow at noon? Where is everyone?

Crushone I enjoyed your Novella but how bout a vote. I'd recommend Nicky if you're struggling to make a decision.

Like I said earlier I really think Monetana is dirty. This is where I want to put my vote. But nothing is going to happen with it unless people really listen and this isn't probably happening today.

I am still not sure of Fredo or Michael. Fredo has chad very little pressure on him and it's obvious my case on him didn't really fire any one up. \\

Michael is still an Enigma but weith the player change we have nothing new on him that puts us one way or the other.

I've also looked at Marcellous and he has had a couple laye changes on people but beyond that he's been pretty consistant.

The Nicky and Lefty saga has been really long and it's really tuff to call this one for me.

M<y problem is I either vote for Nicky now or Im probabnly going to get voted off. Very similar to where I thkn it was Sonny was, and Fredo called it out on him and I thought it was the right move for Sonny to make.

A part of me wants to just put my vote on Montana and leave it their and let what happens happens. Problem is I am innocent and worry that the town go's down 3 players. Unless of course MJ helps us out again.

Though the deadline is tommorrow at noon, I want a chance to look thru these again and wouldn't like a chance to see what others are thinking.

as i said Al, i dropped off you cause nobody wanted to vote off the sweet and loveable cuddle bunny that is crushone

As soon as people moved towards you, I put my vote back cause your my favorite for scum. Which i've been very clear about..

Im tired tonight. I ll try and type some in the morning but I just hope if the time line causes me being voted off then so be it. Nicky may or not be mafia, and I do think Fredo or Michael very well may be. I also think you are either mafia or MJ.

So let me vote TONY M

If you are just a townie then I slipped up and got mysefl killed. But I think this game will prove me right.

Vote Count:

Tony Montana (1) - Al Capone

Im tired tonight. I ll try and type some in the morning but I just hope if the time line causes me being voted off then so be it. Nicky may or not be mafia, and I do think Fredo or Michael very well may be. I also think you are either mafia or MJ.

So let me vote TONY M

If you are just a townie then I slipped up and got mysefl killed. But I think this game will prove me right.

well that was helpful

angling for a random lynch huh?

I wil be on tomorrow morning and will vote nicki to avoid a random lynch if he takes the lead

well that was helpful

angling for a random lynch huh?

I wil be on tomorrow morning and will vote nicki to avoid a random lynch if he takes the lead

1) Random lynch is a bad idea, especially with the numbers the way they are. 2) There's no guarantee EY even will make a RL. If i recall, his methods differ from Doggin in modding the game. He might just punish people who don't vote, which may or may not help our numbers. I'd rather take control ourselves while we have mislynches available... So people, I urge you to make a decision. I'm still leaning on my nicky vote atm, cause he's my top for scum, but I will do everything I can to avoid the punishment from not coming to an agreement.

Again, we can force Al or Nicky or whoever to claim in the event they are a power role. If it's random, we might just lose the agent or the doc.

Happy Holiday weekend, but I hope you guys seriously start voting or at least weighing in more by the deadline.

So let me vote TONY M

Crush wtf was this? No one has given any indication they're going to be voting for Tony this round and there has to be a lynch by tomorrow?! You've basically thrown away your vote... I honestly think you would have been better off self voting as it would have at least given people reason to pause about voting you (ala HenrEY's fiasco last game).

I'm going to have to follow Tony's lead here and will switch to you if you take the the lead tomorrow. Can't let a random lynch happen.

Really, really strange play here dude. :confused:

I probably won't be back before deadline tomorrow.. so of the 2 candidates the one who seems scummier to me is Al. I already read Nicky's posts and didn't see anything noteworhty. Al is tougher for me to gauge because he's not playing like the normal Crusher so I'll have to go with the guy where I see something's off.

Vote Al Capone.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (5) - Tony Soprano, Tommy DeVito, Virgil, Tony Montana, Michael Corleone.

Tony Montana (1) - Al Capone

I probably won't be back before deadline tomorrow.. so of the 2 candidates the one who seems scummier to me is Al. I already read Nicky's posts and didn't see anything noteworhty. Al is tougher for me to gauge because he's not playing like the normal Crusher so I'll have to go with the guy where I see something's off.

Vote Al Capone.

For the record Mikey the fact that there's nothing noteworthy is the noteworthy part.

IMO scum or MJ would have played just like Nicky did the first week... Post enough to avoid suspicion, make it seem like you're saying a lot but really not saying anything, non-committal as to avoid the ire of other players. Keep in mind others are seeing it as well so I'm not the only one saying these things.. I'm just saying it more often.

Crush wtf was this? No one has given any indication they're going to be voting for Tony this round and there has to be a lynch by tomorrow?! You've basically thrown away your vote... I honestly think you would have been better off self voting as it would have at least given people reason to pause about voting you (ala HenrEY's fiasco last game).

I'm going to have to follow Tony's lead here and will switch to you if you take the the lead tomorrow. Can't let a random lynch happen.

Agreed (except on the self voting thing because it's never a good idea and it didn't do HenrEY any good).

That said, Al, I'm suspicious of you, but voting for Nicky in self preservation is not a scummy move. It's expected. If you want to pursue the case against Montana, your best bet is to avoid the lynch and try to present the case later. Voting Montana now doesn't help your claim of innocence or the carse you're trying to make against Montana.

The deadline has been moved to 5 pm and no one is less than L-3, so we still have time.

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!

So let me vote TONY M

I'm honestly conflicted about this post a lot. Voting for Tony does stick out to me, a great deal. I don't think it really makes sense...but...I don't necessarily disagree he's guilty. Nicky has been where I was leaning, but this post bothers me a lot. I'm willing to wait and see what you have to say in the morning, but I'm going to put my vote in by lunch time, regardless of if it's there or not.

Obviously he's going to end up voting Nicki, I see this vote as as pure showmanship..

I know nobodys going to vote for Tony. I did it to prove my point. Im town and I really think Tony is trying to pull some bull****. I think He's dirty and he's trying another one of those flamboyant take the town for a ride things.

But because we can't have a random lynch I will unvote tony Im only unvoting becuase I know its not helping the town but dont think for a second Tony isnt dirty

voteNicky he seems the only person besides myself that is going to get lynched and to be reasonable and avoid a randomn lynch that may hurt the town Ill change.

Obviously he's going to end up voting Nicki, I see this vote as as pure showmanship..

No its to show that your a slimebag and dirty. But Im not going to **** the town because your trying to pull some bull****. Im going to ride you this entire ****ing game until I can get people,to listen.

If you ask though, just to show how committed I am to outing you. On your request I will change my vote to myself. In a heartbeat. Ask once. I AM NOT DIRTY AND TONY IS TRYING TO TAKE THE TOWN FOR A RIDE.

If you really think Im dirty Tony I will change my vote to mysellf just watch.

No its to show that your a slimebag and dirty. But Im not going to **** the town because your trying to pull some bull****. Im going to ride you this entire ****ing game until I can get people,to listen.

If you ask though, just to show how committed I am to outing you. On your request I will change my vote to myself. In a heartbeat. Ask once. I AM NOT DIRTY AND TONY IS TRYING TO TAKE THE TOWN FOR A RIDE.

If you really think Im dirty Tony I will change my vote to mysellf just watch.

Now thats showmanship you child touching piece of moneky dung.

I know nobodys going to vote for Tony. I did it to prove my point. Im town and I really think Tony is trying to pull some bull****. I think He's dirty and he's trying another one of those flamboyant take the town for a ride things.

But because we can't have a random lynch I will unvote tony Im only unvoting becuase I know its not helping the town but dont think for a second Tony isnt dirty

voteNicky he seems the only person besides myself that is going to get lynched and to be reasonable and avoid a randomn lynch that may hurt the town Ill change.

LOL!!! Al Crushomo just got worked.

However, I understand what he was doing because I feel the same way about Lefty's punk ass. I got a really good feeling when you jackasses vote the peanut butter lover off, you will find an innocent. In fact, I am pretty sure both our trains are going to kill and innocent because you guys are being led. The town always suffers when you let players take charge and that has happened this game with Lefty and Tony M.

That said, they are hitting my scumdar and hitting it hard. I'm almost certain that we are going to lynch a townie today but I know we cant afford a random lynch so I am willing to join Lefty on his mission to lynch Nicky and hopefully when he leads the charge on an innocent, you will all see the light.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Its a definite benefit to us that the deadline got extended to 5 PM. That said, given how things are going, I'll just lay the cards out on the table right now: I'm the doctor. Choke on it, Lefty.

The one piece of advice I want to give us that with the extended deadline we do have enough time to choose someone else, so I don't think people should jump onto Capone just to avoid a random lynch just yet. Obviously if you think he's scum then by all means go for it, but I would necesarily vote for him now just because you're not voting for me. I had considered trying to just push his train rather than reveal, but given there could be as many as 3 deaths per day and night phase, I didn't feel comfortable with that unless I was really sold on him.

If the time comes later today and you feel that's what you have to do then so be it, but for now we've got another 8 hours until the deadline. I'm going to regroup and get my thoughts together and come up with who I think good options are. At this point though, I'm done wasting any more time defending myself.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Its a definite benefit to us that the deadline got extended to 5 PM. That said, given how things are going, I'll just lay the cards out on the table right now: I'm the doctor. Choke on it, Lefty.

The one piece of advice I want to give us that with the extended deadline we do have enough time to choose someone else, so I don't think people should jump onto Capone just to avoid a random lynch just yet. Obviously if you think he's scum then by all means go for it, but I would necesarily vote for him now just because you're not voting for me. I had considered trying to just push his train rather than reveal, but given there could be as many as 3 deaths per day and night phase, I didn't feel comfortable with that unless I was really sold on him.

If the time comes later today and you feel that's what you have to do then so be it, but for now we've got another 8 hours until the deadline. I'm going to regroup and get my thoughts together and come up with who I think good options are. At this point though, I'm done wasting any more time defending myself.

Oh boy...

Unovte

Nice job Lefty you punk ass. Push the lynching of the doctor and now on day 2 we have the Doctor known to the scum. God you ****ing suck at this game.

I know we have a deadline and its going to be tough to get a brand new train going, so everyone is just going to settle for The Crushomo, but I am pretty damn sure he is innocent.

Open your eyes you fools. Think for yourselves. I know that will be hard for some of you ****nuts, but grow a pair and stop letting the scum lead you down the wrong path.

Vote Lefty

If I cant get traction here, I am willing to move my vote, again, to avoid a random lynch. Crushomo is innocent, I am almost certain, I am hoping we can get away from the convenient lynch and get a different train going but I realize we are up against it.

This ****ing sucks and I blame Montana and Lefty. If Nicky is the Dr I can't vote him and thought Im not scum I don't have a role.

unvote nicky I will vote as soon as their is or isn't a counter claim. With the new deadline Im going to try and calm down a little. But Im still annoyed.

LOL!!! Al Crushomo just got worked.

However, I understand what he was doing because I feel the same way about Lefty's punk ass. I got a really good feeling when you jackasses vote the peanut butter lover off, you will find an innocent. In fact, I am pretty sure both our trains are going to kill and innocent because you guys are being led. The town always suffers when you let players take charge and that has happened this game with Lefty and Tony M.

That said, they are hitting my scumdar and hitting it hard. I'm almost certain that we are going to lynch a townie today but I know we cant afford a random lynch so I am willing to join Lefty on his mission to lynch Nicky and hopefully when he leads the charge on an innocent, you will all see the light.

No kidding I got worked. He's been doing this whole thing to **** with me. He knew he could get me. it's ok. I took my vote off Nicky and if Tony wants my vote on me I'll do it. At least the townie that would die in that case wouldn't be the doc. This I can assure you.

Archived