JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

FYI... Check any other mafia game thread, outside of the first game I played with doggin (never played over at JI) I almost always went after doggin day 1 or 2 and if I was a roled townie he was always the first person I investigated.

And it's not that I'd follow him blindly pendejo, it's that everyone else would, and he'd pull the strings one everyone on the town while they all bowed to the master. I beg anyone who has played before look at previous threads look at doggin's posting style and then look at this game - the only thing that changed was his name.

I apologize for observing something and calling it out. Next time I'll be sure to just let him sit around and pull the strings.

That wasn't the reason you gave when you voted this was:

Uh-Oh.

Seems like we have an early showdown. I have my feelings now based on the fact that I'm pretty sure as to who Ace is, and when he's around I'm never comfortable. Mainly because his game is too aggressive and although he can be good for the town, he can also be a hinderence and if he's scum he's very powerful.

Unvote

Vote: Ace

You clearly say that YOU are never comfortable.

Lets put that aside for a minute... are you saying that you're Axis of Evil profiling? If that's the case, why weren't you looking to uncover who CTM or SMC (aka North Korea) was? In fact when it became clear that Tony M was CTM you didn't even so much as blink. His powers of persuasion and insidiousness are right on pars with Doggins. Why were you so afraid of one but didn't ackowledge the other?

Fact of the matter is you are playing this game very similarly to the last where you were calm, patient, and easy going... you know, the game where you were scum.

The only time you seem to have your fits is when your innocent... just sayin'.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That wasn't the reason you gave when you voted this was:

You clearly say that YOU are never comfortable.

Lets put that aside for a minute... are you saying that you're Axis of Evil profiling? If that's the case, why weren't you looking to uncover who CTM or SMC (aka North Korea) was? In fact when it became clear that Tony M was CTM you didn't even so much as blink. His powers of persuasion and insidiousness are right on pars with Doggins. Why were you so afraid of one but didn't ackowledge the other?

Fact of the matter is you are playing this game very similarly to the last where you were calm, patient, and easy going... you know, the game where you were scum.

The only time you seem to have your fits is when your innocent... just sayin'.

The only issue with your analysis is your taking words and putting it to fit your argument. Yes I wasn't comfortable... because I know his style is aggressive and in this case where he's scum it doesn't make comfortable that people will follow him blindly. So it makes ME uncomfortable. We can stop with the spin there.

In a way... yes I am profiling. I don't buy into the Axis of Evil **** to be honest with you. I buy into the fact that I don't trust doggin for one second in a game of mafia. CTM while persuasive isn't as...wild in my opinion. Doggin is a controlled sort of wild. He hops from person to person and gets what he wants and when someone says one thing that he can use he'll twist it and use it to his advantage... not all to dissimilar to what you're doing here. So while I don't buy into the Axis of evil, I do buy into the fact that I think Doggin puts the down into more danger with his aggressive style. He's a great player and I have the utmost respect for him, I just don't think his play works 100% of the time.

Also at the time of my vote... I felt it was cheap to say "HE'S DOGGIN" I figured it out and while I hinted at it I guess in a way I didn't want to ruin the alt for him like that. In the end that's what happened and I guess it's karma that I screwed up and posted under my real name. I rather enjoy the alts because I realize part of your strategy is poking me till I flip.

It's a good point about me being calmer. Maybe I got tired of being known for throwing "fits" and decided that perhaps I should just calm down and let people enjoy the game rather then ruin it with my temper. Cause it felt to me that I somewhat ruined other peoples fun with it by throwing a tantrum.

And dont you get all excited when Al Crushomo claims he is going to be back with thoughts when he gets a break from shoving his face with Big Mac's covered in Jif.

You are so retarded when you walk by a bunch retards THEY laugh.

I'm not sure what to make of this game since 80% of it is inactive. Im not sure who said it, but someone said we have two molesters left and ones probably hiding out and the other one is probably mouthy and trying to lead the town.

You and Lefty seem to be going back and forth and Im not sure what to make of it. Though I hate both of you and will eventually kick you in the balls.

Early on fredo and Michael bothered me Fredo seems to be fading away, but Michael is interesting to me. Considering the brain transplant and all we have nothing on him except what the newbie did.

Vito is probably the one with the most damning evidence as far as the trains go, but all of us could share the guilt on Montana. Myself included because I was very sure he was dirty.

Virigl still creeps me out. He put his vote on me and says he refuses to take it off and he'll be back in 9 hours? Tony Soprano did this with me earlier and sat their while the town whacked a townie. Virgil was also an early favorite of Montana's.

The rest of the players haven't given us alot to go on. Marcellous has contributed and I did take a look at him but he has placed a couple key votes but we all have at some point.

The Vic connection to Doggin is really interesting but again it takes a little bit of imagination to really buy into that. Doggins prescence in the game gets everybody going all X files and ****.

So thats where Im at now. Now Im going to put a ****ing beating on this chicken, spinach, green beans and sweet potato lunch and take a look at a couple things.

By the way, please refrain from making fun of my sweet boopsi Jif, or I will finish my lunch and take this plastic splork Im eating with and stab you in your eye with it. Get my point?

It's a good point about me being calmer. Maybe I got tired of being known for throwing "fits" and decided that perhaps I should just calm down and let people enjoy the game rather then ruin it with my temper. Cause it felt to me that I somewhat ruined other peoples fun with it by throwing a tantrum.

Actually your fits are quite entertaining. I don't think you ruined anything for anyone. Hopefully the fact that you're scum this game will elicit another.

And I must have missed you posting with your real name. The reason I know you're you is because you ended a post yesterday with "maricon". The only spanish guys I know that play are you and SMC.. The tone of your posts doesn't sound like his so I figured it was you.

Actually your fits are quite entertaining. I don't think you ruined anything for anyone. Hopefully the fact that you're scum this game will elicit another.

And I must have missed you posting with your real name. The reason I know you're you is because you ended a post yesterday with "maricon". The only spanish guys I know that play are you and SMC.. The tone of your posts doesn't sound like his so I figured it was you.

So wait outside of the reason you say you missed my post as my real account... you're saying your powers of deduction was my use of the word maricon?

Apparently you're better then I am at figuring out the people behind their alts. Isn't that one of your main gripes about me right now?

I'm glad I can serve as entertainment, perhaps the Chad debate will put me in a bad enough mood on the main board to snap. But scum, nah, I'm not lucky enough to nail it two games in a row.

So wait outside of the reason you say you missed my post as my real account... you're saying your powers of deduction was my use of the word maricon?

Apparently you're better then I am at figuring out the people behind their alts. Isn't that one of your main gripes about me right now?

I'm glad I can serve as entertainment, perhaps the Chad debate will put me in a bad enough mood on the main board to snap. But scum, nah, I'm not lucky enough to nail it two games in a row.

Frankly I don't care who's who. My gripe with you has nothing to do with who you are and everything to do with what I believe has been shaddy play.

I got lucky with the maricon thing but it was an educated guess. ;)

Frankly I don't care who's who. My gripe with you has nothing to do with who you are and everything to do with what I believe has been shaddy play.

I got lucky with the maricon thing but it was an educated guess. ;)

Well what else is shady to you. I'm open to answering any question you have, I'd rather be seen as answering questions then deflecting them.

Righty you do realize his charactor is hispanic right? Bunch of mayonnaise faces pretending to be Italian mobsters is no different. Quite honestly it makes me feel like I'm being profiled.

For the record if there's 11 of us left where the hell did everyone go? John, Nicky etc.. what are you guys thinking?

After every time I've brought someone up, or followed what someone else was saying it seems like I was being strung along, I'm admittedly a bit reluctant both yesterday and much more today. It's either Carlito or Vito for me. For fear of allowing another speed lynch, I'm going to go against my gut and Vote: Vito, for now, with a big FOS: Carlito.

Righty you do realize his charactor is hispanic right? Bunch of mayonnaise faces pretending to be Italian mobsters is no different. Quite honestly it makes me feel like I'm being profiled.

Thanks for the news flash blockhead.

My point was I wouldn't think a "mayonnaise face" would go purchase Rosetta Stone software to play the game. I don't see many pale skins throwing around the term maricon.

Well what else is shady to you. I'm open to answering any question you have, I'd rather be seen as answering questions then deflecting them.

You've already addressed the majority of them. At this point I'm hoping to see what others think and hopefully they'll see something I haven't. I'd also like to hear if they think I'm making another blunder like I did with Nicky.

Vito Norwayone is high on my list as well. If someone makes a compelling enough case I'll have no problem switching to him. As far as I can tell though, this round is between you and him for me.

Thanks for the news flash blockhead.

My point was I wouldn't think a "mayonnaise face" would go purchase Rosetta Stone software to play the game. I don't see many pale skins throwing around the term maricon.

How is that different to all the mutilated Italian phrases? If I could find I would hit you in the side of your head with a Rosetta stone.

You are so retarded when you walk by a bunch retards THEY laugh.

I'm not sure what to make of this game since 80% of it is inactive. Im not sure who said it, but someone said we have two molesters left and ones probably hiding out and the other one is probably mouthy and trying to lead the town.

You and Lefty seem to be going back and forth and Im not sure what to make of it. Though I hate both of you and will eventually kick you in the balls.

Early on fredo and Michael bothered me Fredo seems to be fading away, but Michael is interesting to me. Considering the brain transplant and all we have nothing on him except what the newbie did.

Vito is probably the one with the most damning evidence as far as the trains go, but all of us could share the guilt on Montana. Myself included because I was very sure he was dirty.

Virigl still creeps me out. He put his vote on me and says he refuses to take it off and he'll be back in 9 hours? Tony Soprano did this with me earlier and sat their while the town whacked a townie. Virgil was also an early favorite of Montana's.

The rest of the players haven't given us alot to go on. Marcellous has contributed and I did take a look at him but he has placed a couple key votes but we all have at some point.

The Vic connection to Doggin is really interesting but again it takes a little bit of imagination to really buy into that. Doggins prescence in the game gets everybody going all X files and ****.

So thats where Im at now. Now Im going to put a ****ing beating on this chicken, spinach, green beans and sweet potato lunch and take a look at a couple things.

By the way, please refrain from making fun of my sweet boopsi Jif, or I will finish my lunch and take this plastic splork Im eating with and stab you in your eye with it. Get my point?

My banter with Lefty is no different then my banter with you. I hate the both of your guts. You are a homo and he is the ultimate dbag.

And yes, this is a very difficult game to get anything accomplished because this game has by far the most amount of inactive non contributes I have yet to see. Even when they post, they dont even vote. Its weird. Why play?

And I just dont get the Vic/Doggin relationship. Vic figured out who he was and Doggin got whinny. I am still more worried about the Lefty/Doggin fling, those ass pirates could be taking this town for a ride.

It wouldnt make sense for Doggin to throw out one of his teammates names like that knowing he might be NK'ed or Lynched just off being Doggin because eventually someone would associate that with Carlicious being scum. It would make more sense to start a ruckus with his teammate to make one of them look very innocent. In this case, Lefty and then throw out an innocents name for his team to make the association case and get an easy lynch.

My vote is still on Lefty with a big FOS on Vito. I have had no luck with Lefty thus far, so once again, I'm willing to switch to Vito if everyone feels thats the better choice.

However, I kind of want to lynch Carlito for 2 reasons 1) to see a classic Vic meltdown (Vic, I never found them annoying, always extremely entertaining 2) to show that my theory is correct and Doggin threw out that softball for his Godfather Lefty.

One last thing, Skippy >>>>>>> Jif

How is that different to all the mutilated Italian phrases? If I could find I would hit you in the side of your head with a Rosetta stone.

Well Babar because the phrase wasn't mutilated. It was spelled correctly and is a far less of a common term than the Mingua's and Mafangulas that get thrown around with regularity.

Oh and while I have no doubt you could put a hurting on me if you caught me, I think I'll be fine considering I can move faster than the 2 MPH you cap out at.

The one thing I will say about Vito is his voting if anything... has been very spastic, seems to hop from one to another, and has pretty much remained voting for anyone who hasn't been majorly in the cross hairs of the town. He's been either the first vote or second vote on non-primary trains for most of the time... was the vote on Montana a slip-up??

This is just my opinion... but voting often and on people who really aren't being focused on is a perfect way to seem like you are active... without really truly contributing. It's a nice way to skate by, although the vote on Montana seemed almost too risky for him considering how he's played the rest of the game. A vote here and a vote there on random people IMO is a good strategy to be invovled without sticking your head out.

My banter with Lefty is no different then my banter with you. I hate the both of your guts. You are a homo and he is the ultimate dbag.

And yes, this is a very difficult game to get anything accomplished because this game has by far the most amount of inactive non contributes I have yet to see. Even when they post, they dont even vote. Its weird. Why play?

And I just dont get the Vic/Doggin relationship. Vic figured out who he was and Doggin got whinny. I am still more worried about the Lefty/Doggin fling, those ass pirates could be taking this town for a ride.

It wouldnt make sense for Doggin to throw out one of his teammates names like that knowing he might be NK'ed or Lynched just off being Doggin because eventually someone would associate that with Carlicious being scum. It would make more sense to start a ruckus with his teammate to make one of them look very innocent. In this case, Lefty and then throw out an innocents name for his team to make the association case and get an easy lynch.

My vote is still on Lefty with a big FOS on Vito. I have had no luck with Lefty thus far, so once again, I'm willing to switch to Vito if everyone feels thats the better choice.

However, I kind of want to lynch Carlito for 2 reasons 1) to see a classic Vic meltdown (Vic, I never found them annoying, always extremely entertaining 2) to show that my theory is correct and Doggin threw out that softball for his Godfather Lefty.

One last thing, Skippy >>>>>>> Jif

Yes but go back and look Jif! Ace wasn't on anyones radar whatsoever when I voted him. I've said it before but I'll say it again... Doggin had just gotten done modding a month and a half long game. It doesn't make sense for him to want to run a highly public gambit and risk getting knocked out early. He likes the game as much as you and I and surely wanted to stick around for awhile. It was only AFTER he was in everyones crosshairs that he had his fit and started naming Carlito and I. If you look back you'll see that although he posted shortly after I first voted for him, he didn't acknowledge me until the following day when he got a 2nd vote and his train started picking up steam.

Wow, this is a game changer. I'll see what the Lefty train, if it develops, brings.

Vote - Lefty

Unvote

Vote - Tony M

Damn, sorry guys. When I voted, it said he had 5 votes, so I though L-2 was safe enough.

Well this is a nice turn of events. Let's take advantage.

LOL, I was just having fun early Al. Not much else to do at that point. After having played a bunch of the regular games, I'm finding the Alt games to be hard as hell. I really thought Montana was scum. It does look bad that I put him at L-1, not denying that, but I really thought I made it L-2.

Also, for reasons that too assine to explain, they have blocked the interent at work, aside from sites vital to the project. So I will be unable to post from 9 - 6:30. I will catch up and contribute at night and in the morning.

Yeah, there's no way I can make that look good, at all.

Well Babar because the phrase wasn't mutilated. It was spelled correctly and is a far less of a common term than the Mingua's and Mafangulas that get thrown around with regularity.

Oh and while I have no doubt you could put a hurting on me if you caught me, I think I'll be fine considering I can move faster than the 2 MPH you cap out at.

Righty. First of all Ive run30yds with 400 lbs on my shoulder and capped out at 3 MPH, and secondly i would never put a hurting on you because I got a C plus in anger management class.

I looked at Vito and honestly I he gets my vote. First of all we all know it's Norway. Just like me the majority of what Norway does is crack jokes. But, I do attempt as feeble as it may be at time to make a case. Norway hasn't done a ****ing thing other than pal around, repeat other people and place votes. I challenge him to show me 3 post of substance that isn't repeating somenone else or calling someone a diddler.

Not to mention that last vote looked pretty bad for him.

Im not ready to buy anything Lefty is selling and Im not sure about henry in his attitude on Lefty. I just know I hate them both and would like to use their skulls as a soup dish.

So vote:vito

Yes but go back and look Jif! Ace wasn't on anyones radar whatsoever when I voted him. I've said it before but I'll say it again... Doggin had just gotten done modding a month and a half long game. It doesn't make sense for him to want to run a highly public gambit and risk getting knocked out early. He likes the game as much as you and I and surely wanted to stick around for awhile. It was only AFTER he was in everyones crosshairs that he had his fit and started naming Carlito and I. If you look back you'll see that although he posted shortly after I first voted for him, he didn't acknowledge me until the following day when he got a 2nd vote and his train started picking up steam.

JiF? Henry is way too much of a prick to be sweet sweet Boopsie Jif. You on the other hand should change your name to Righty and punch yourself in the face.

This post may be a little long...

My take on the players left so far Part I

1) Lefty: Experienced player with solid knowledge of how to scumhunt. Not here to make friends, lead dog type that sniffs at your crotch to see if you are hiding something. I would say that he's good enough to play the same way regardless of alignment. I'm having difficulty picking up who the person behind the alt is. He might be Bleedin' Green but the play style is drastically different as far as I am concerned. Then again, the two times I am thinking of he played middle of the road helpful, but he was the scum and the killer in those games.

His battle with Ace is the key in my eyes. Now that MJ is dead, that rules that possibility out. I said it once before, a bus on day one makes little sense. Day one with the numbers in this game and a second killing party is all about survival, and then take cover so you don't get shot. It's a highly risky gambit to draw attention to yourselves like that with both being scum because 1) There's no telling who the cop will investigate and 2) you might draw the killer's attention by being instigating, high profile players. Also, no offense to people in this game, but I can think of better sacrificial lambs than Doggin. Also, the fight didn't necessarily feel "staged."

The ONLY plan that remotely makes sense to me is Lefty being the godfather and masterminding the whole thing to draw a cop's investigation. But as you take the temperature of the game so far, I don't think many people trust Lefty enough because of the inherent fear of being lead by an unclear. And not only that, a LOT of things have to go right for a plan like that to work, especially so early. High risk, not enough reward in my opinion. I'm going to have to say leaning innocent on Lefty.

2) Henry Hill: Hyper aggressive, instigating player. A townie or a godfather candidate in my eyes, there

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Virgil

Lefty (1) - Henry Hill

Vito (3) - Carlito, Fredo, Al Capone

Carlito (2) - Lefty, Vito

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to cancel an account.

Deadline: Friday 11AM

5) Carlito AKA VICIOUS: Usually a heavy volume poster. Usually a very passionate poster. Usually has temper tantrums as town. I'm seeing none of that this go round. Now, I understand that people shift up their gameplay. People grow and learn. However, like has been mentioned, Vicious was a smoother cat last round and guess what he was scum. Also, he disappeared and stayed way low in the last game. He did something similar early on this game, though he has admittedly picked it up a lot since then. The rise in activity kind of picked up a bit after the cop died...is that coincidence? Looking back at the ace train, Carlito and Tony Soprano were early voters on him...but then both unvoted soon after Doggin's ploy of revealing his name... Now THAT is something I see Doggin setting up as a way of distancing himself. It doesn't involve fully bussing a teammate, while achieves some cleanliness if Doggin flipped guilty. Overall, he's my top suspect remaining. Verdict: Complete change in playing style? Check. Laying low early on, not making many enemies? Check.

6) Fredo Corleone: Received initial heat on day one and was one of two candidates on day one. I personally didn't see what was that scummy about Fredo at the time. Since then, he's been completely under the radar as far as I am concerned. Nothing alarming about his play so far though. I cannot get a great read on who is behind the alt, maybe Slats? Maybe AVM? His voting pattern doesn't really stand out to me, he's been in a few wagons of innos, but so have I, so I cannot really complain. Verdict: Neutral vibe. And I got to say, having a neutral vibe bugs the crap out of me at this point because enough game play has passed that I figure you do something that makes me lean one way or the other. I'll have to keep a closer eye on you.

7) Michael Corleone: Has been busy. Has been two different people. Didn't vote in the Tony Montana debacle. Actually, has this new Michael even voted at all? I think maybe once. The old Michael seemed like a bored townie, and the new Michael came in and has posted the same sentiment. I would like to hear more from him though, he's almost pulling a free pass by switching to a new person. Verdict: Neutral read. Needs to play more.

8) Marcellus Wallace: Sometimes I forget you are even playing this game. Has been on a few wagons so far. Has had no heat or pressure at all the entire game. However, he does seem unafraid to "make contact" or ruffle feathers when he feels the need to. So in that sense, i don't see him worrying about making enemies. HOWEVER, you are one i'm definitely looking to keep an eye on. Reading over his posts, they are for the most part clean, but his voting pattern suggests there is more than meets the eye. He does seem to be legitimately scumhunting though...which is more than I can say about a few people. The thing is, i'm more comfortable with his activity than someone who absolutely is applying no pressure whatsoever. Verdict: Slightly suspicious. Not the scummiest player out there in my opinion, but can we please stop forgetting about this guy? I've seen maybe one person bring him up in conversation.

9) Vito Corleone: Another guy flying under the radar. He DID provide some resistance to the Tony M lynch, i'll give him that, but he did vote him later on, almost seeming to buy himself some goodwill while still complying in that fast bandwagon. (i'm not blaming anyone for a Tony M lynch, seeing as how i lead that ****, it'd be hypocritical to do so) Another guy we have been forgetting about until now, and it's good we have some pressure on him finally. Has not voting, but has not really made many attempts to lead a vote on someone or pin people down. He has mostly just been contributing game content through votes and not much else. Verdict: suspicious. Granted, some people play the game differently, but I don't have the read I want on him. Hopefully, i'll get one when he has some pressure on him.

Last two players coming up

10) Virgil: This is a guy that has also survived relatively unscathed so far. Only Tony Montana has put pressure on him, i'm starting to wonder if he was onto something. For starters, his reaction was poor to the initial heat from Tony M as far as I was concerned. Like I said, the initial reaction is usually defensive, and with unclears attacking you, you start to naturally feel like the person attacking you is scummy. That is, unless you are really scum and you are trying to downplay it. Virgil addressed Tony M briefly and then that was the end of it.

Also, what really bugs me about it was what happened at the last lynch. Remember, the initial deadline was Monday at Noon right? Virgil was NOWHERE to be found when it was crunch time. He was nowhere to be found when the deadline was extended. The quick wagon happens, and Tony M gets lynched. Soon after, who pops out of nowhere to jump up on his soapbox to chastise everyone? Where were you Virgil when the action was going down? If the lecturing had happened prior to the lynch, I would have thought you were being pro-town. But you had absolutely no input on that final day and then you show up relatively soon after the lynch to tell us we did wrong? S-C-U-M-M-Y. Verdict: highly suspicious.

11) John Rooney: CLEAN AS A WHISTLE AND NONE OF YOU SHOULD SUSPECT HIM! :D In all seriousness, I've played terribly. I've been all over sonny (cop), nicky (doc) and then Tony Montana. So what does this mean? My reading ability is crap and you can disregard the analysis i've provided so far. :) Also, i'll mention this now, I am indeed JVOR. I don't think my name really buys anything like Doggin's does so i'll put it out there. If it helps you read me better because you know who I am, all the better.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Virgil

Lefty (1) - Henry Hill

Vito (3) - Carlito, Fredo, Al Capone

Carlito (3) - Lefty, Vito, John Rooney

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to cancel an account.

Deadline: Friday 11AM

5) Carlito AKA VICIOUS: Usually a heavy volume poster. - I've been busy at work. In a previous post I mentioned the short holiday week destroyed me. At which point I said after the holiday weekend I'd be much more active... I think it's safe to say I've been that.

Usually a very passionate poster. Usually has temper tantrums as town. I'm seeing none of that this go round. Now, I understand that people shift up their gameplay. People grow and learn. Essentially, although it seems people want me to bring it back

However, like has been mentioned, Vicious was a smoother cat last round and guess what he was scum. Also, he disappeared and stayed way low in the last game. Yea.. I layed kind of low, then forgot to pack my laptop going to my sister-in-law's wedding in Cabo. No internet connection, thus no posting.

He did something similar early on this game, though he has admittedly picked it up a lot since then. The rise in activity kind of picked up a bit after the cop died...is that coincidence? Looking back at the ace train, Carlito and Tony Soprano were early voters on him...but then both unvoted soon after Doggin's ploy of revealing his name... Now THAT is something I see Doggin setting up as a way of distancing himself. Again- Please read my responses to Lefty. Pairing me up with another scum on back to back votes isn't exactly a strong argument. Of course you can think that the scum are total spazzes who would go back to back. I can tell you that when I was scum I made SURE not to vote too closely with other members of my team. Putting me together with Soprano like that is something coincedental, and a weak reason to vote for me.

It doesn't involve fully bussing a teammate, while achieves some cleanliness if Doggin flipped guilty. Overall, he's my top suspect remaining. Verdict: Complete change in playing style? Check. Laying low early on, not making many enemies? Check.

Anything else?

10) Virgil: This is a guy that has also survived relatively unscathed so far. Only Tony Montana has put pressure on him, i'm starting to wonder if he was onto something. For starters, his reaction was poor to the initial heat from Tony M as far as I was concerned. Like I said, the initial reaction is usually defensive, and with unclears attacking you, you start to naturally feel like the person attacking you is scummy. That is, unless you are really scum and you are trying to downplay it. Virgil addressed Tony M briefly and then that was the end of it.

Also, what really bugs me about it was what happened at the last lynch. Remember, the initial deadline was Monday at Noon right? Virgil was NOWHERE to be found when it was crunch time. He was nowhere to be found when the deadline was extended. The quick wagon happens, and Tony M gets lynched. Soon after, who pops out of nowhere to jump up on his soapbox to chastise everyone? Where were you Virgil when the action was going down? If the lecturing had happened prior to the lynch, I would have thought you were being pro-town. But you had absolutely no input on that final day and then you show up relatively soon after the lynch to tell us we did wrong? S-C-U-M-M-Y. Verdict: highly suspicious.

11) John Rooney: CLEAN AS A WHISTLE AND NONE OF YOU SHOULD SUSPECT HIM! :D In all seriousness, I've played terribly. I've been all over sonny (cop), nicky (doc) and then Tony Montana. So what does this mean? My reading ability is crap and you can disregard the analysis i've provided so far. :) Also, i'll mention this now, I am indeed JVOR. I don't think my name really buys anything like Doggin's does so i'll put it out there. If it helps you read me better because you know who I am, all the better.

JVOR? Still pissed at you for last game. But i do agree with you except for my lack of accuracy. I had soprano nailed, but Montanna put so much heat on me I squared off with him. My bad their.

I don't really see it in Vic as much as you, because Lefty has been so damn pushy this game.

Virgil I agree with, but I think Vito might be a little ahead of him

5) Carlito AKA VICIOUS: Usually a heavy volume poster. - I've been busy at work. In a previous post I mentioned the short holiday week destroyed me. At which point I said after the holiday weekend I'd be much more active... I think it's safe to say I've been that.

Usually a very passionate poster. Usually has temper tantrums as town. I'm seeing none of that this go round. Now, I understand that people shift up their gameplay. People grow and learn. Essentially, although it seems people want me to bring it back

However, like has been mentioned, Vicious was a smoother cat last round and guess what he was scum. Also, he disappeared and stayed way low in the last game. Yea.. I layed kind of low, then forgot to pack my laptop going to my sister-in-law's wedding in Cabo. No internet connection, thus no posting.

He did something similar early on this game, though he has admittedly picked it up a lot since then. The rise in activity kind of picked up a bit after the cop died...is that coincidence? Looking back at the ace train, Carlito and Tony Soprano were early voters on him...but then both unvoted soon after Doggin's ploy of revealing his name... Now THAT is something I see Doggin setting up as a way of distancing himself. Again- Please read my responses to Lefty. Pairing me up with another scum on back to back votes isn't exactly a strong argument. Of course you can think that the scum are total spazzes who would go back to back. I can tell you that when I was scum I made SURE not to vote too closely with other members of my team. Putting me together with Soprano like that is something coincedental, and a weak reason to vote for me.

It doesn't involve fully bussing a teammate, while achieves some cleanliness if Doggin flipped guilty. Overall, he's my top suspect remaining. Verdict: Complete change in playing style? Check. Laying low early on, not making many enemies? Check.

Anything else?

Ha Ha you have red ink on your name, you and Virgy got the red ink.

oh geez... The Crupone is back.

Im sorry I didn't finish my sixth Whopper for lunch because my button on my pants popped off and wounded my secretary. By the time we got back from the minute clinic someone threw it out. Believe me this will cost them their job. I really should consider wearing sweatpants to the office to make this a safer working enviroment.

JVOR? Still pissed at you for last game. But i do agree with you except for my lack of accuracy. I had soprano nailed, but Montanna put so much heat on me I squared off with him. My bad their.

I don't really see it in Vic as much as you, because Lefty has been so damn pushy this game.

Virgil I agree with, but I think Vito might be a little ahead of him

Listen up meathead. I'm pushy by nature but mean no harm. Try concentrating on the message instead of the tone with which it's delivered.

If you think I'm off my rocker read Rooneys rationale in what I believe has been the best series of posts this entire game.

Also I love it how Vito voted for me after I voted for him... and it doesn't seem scummy... at all.

It's incredible the sway that Doggin holds over this game. He's dead... VERY DEAD yet everyone is looking back to what happened there. No, let's forget about all the **** that's happened since then.

Listen up meathead. I'm pushy by nature but mean no harm. Try concentrating on the message instead of the tone with which it's delivered.

If you think I'm off my rocker read Rooneys rationale in what I believe has been the best series of posts this entire game.

ahhhhh, your like little retarded angel from above. I asked for you to come back and insult me to help with my boredom and your here. Yeah me.

Rooney is JVOR, JVOR is dangerous but that is some excellent posting. I just not sure Vic is guiltier than Vito. Yet I have to say Virgil is also on my ****dar.

Vito has done nothing but make funny comments and vote for people. OK, I know that sound like me but I do add some content. Just staying active enough it seems and his last votes where suspicious as hell. He even felt he had to apologize.

Virgil is just sliming in and out. He put a vote on me and said he woundl't removve it then said I'll be back in 6 days. Crazy

Archived