2 kind of funny observations

Jetsfan_always

When my man Jenkins rolled over, I was thinking - did he hurt his back?

BUT, he's very smart, saw the Jets could use a break without having to call TO, and it just looked like the big fella simply needed a nap. It was a hot day out there, and I think he was just a little tired...

Second observation is that for a long, long time, we had great, fast receivers - but no QB with a good arm to throw to them long...now we have a QB who can throw all over the field, but no speedy deep threats :confused:

Is this something we can address before next year's draft?

BUT, he's very smart, saw the Jets could use a break without having to call TO, and it just looked like the big fella simply needed a nap. It was a hot day out there, and I think he was just a little tired...

Second observation is that for a long, long time, we had great, fast receivers - but no QB with a good arm to throw to them long...now we have a QB who can throw all over the field, but no speedy deep threats :confused:

When Jenkins got to the bench he had a big grin on his face. Great move.

:cheers:

The bad news is we won't bring anyone in before the trade deadline, the good news is if memory serves me there are A TON of good WR free agents next year.

Archived