Give Jets fans a nibble and they'll bite off your arm...

CobraVerde

I feel a lot of us eager with the acquiring of a new franchise QB as well as a top notch Defense were dreaming of Super Bowl tidings already in Late August. and with a win over the Pats our heads got way too big. Im not going to lie i was ready to punch my ticket for miami like many of you but last night's loss may actually be better for us in the long run. Sure another division loss doesnt bold well for us but i think as far as the fans go it teaches us that we cant be so quick to jump the gun and assume we are going all the way, especially with a rookie QB.

It's obvious Sanchez has a HUGE learning curve to go through. The season isn't over but it's not like we are going to waltz into the AFC championship. Its still obvious that AFC East goes through NE with a stop with a layover in Miami.

Im still not worried though. Sure i was pissed last night but you cant deny not having Cotch & Smith in the lineup affected our outcome. Losing Kris Jenkins hurts big time but it doesnt crush our defense. all it is is another opportunity for someone else to step up.

play on. :Typotux::box:

Agreed and well said. I was extremely confident after the first two games, okay even the third.. even after the Saints game, but Jet fans will never learn. This seems to be a recurring theme for the most part. We get set up to get let down. That's how it has to be.

Well i wasnt ragging on the Jets for the recurring theme. I was reminding jets fans that when we decided to go with the rookie this was a possibility. With the hot start we totally forgot what we really had and now that we have crashed back to earth i dont want people jumping off the wagon and off the bridge. We shouldve all expected the worse but be pleasantly optomistic with the few flashes of brilliance we have had. Its coming together, its just a process.

Archived