Now JOJO can finally get behind this team

JOJOTOWNSELL

Now that all the Super Bowl hype is gone and all the rats have jumped ship, its time for JOJO to deliver a proclamation. ........."THE JETS ALWAYS PLAY BEST WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS OR HYPE!" When the national media starts bowing to us we suck......when we are left for dead is when we always make noise! Go back in history and check the years we did well in, those were the years we were had zero expectations. And thats where we find ourselves now....back to square 1 in the medias eyes! I cant wait to watch this team rattle off 4 out of the next 5 wins.....REMEMBER WE STARTED 3-3 last year.....there was too much too soon with this squad.....now is the time we get out of the spotlight and go on our lil run.

And for anyone calling me a homer...remember i was almost banned from this site for suggesting that the Jets would letdown 3 weeks ago against Tennesee! I am as pessimistic as the come with this team......but i like the way things are unfollding now that the hype is gome....Remeber, 3-3 to start last year!

And for anyone calling me a homer...remember i was almost banned from this site for suggesting that the Jets would letdown 3 weeks ago against Tennesee! I am as pessimistic as the come with this team......but i like the way things are unfollding now that the hype is gome....Remeber, 3-3 to start last year!

I don't think anything could make losing Jenkins for the rest of the year better.

I don't think anything could make losing Jenkins for the rest of the year better.

What about Braylon getting better and more comfortable in this offense every week? Or our running game finally getting on track? Or the fact that Keller has been a non factor and we know that wont last.....the return of Cotchery anyone??

We have a young qb that is doing what young Qb's do.....TAKING HIS LUMPS LIKE A MAN! Anyone who thought we were winning the SB this year of a 3-0 start needed there head examined! I said it then and ill say it now......this team has a 3 yr window to win and once Sanchez learns his lessons he will be a SB winning caliber QB!

What about Braylon getting better and more comfortable in this offense every week? Or our running game finally getting on track? Or the fact that Keller has been a non factor and we know that wont last.....the return of Cotchery anyone??

We have a young qb that is doing what young Qb's do.....TAKING HIS LUMPS LIKE A MAN! Anyone who thought we were winning the SB this year of a 3-0 start needed there head examined! I said it then and ill say it now......this team has a 3 yr window to win and once Sanchez learns his lessons he will be a SB winning caliber QB!

I agree with all those points. But loosing Jenkins I think is a huge loss. I mean Rex is supposed to be a defensive guru so maybe he'll come up with something. I just don't want to see the defense that showed up last year when Jenkins was hurt. :bag:

JOJO - the problem with your logic is...

when teams start to play good Football, the media is going to get behind that team and say "hey, look at the Jets, they are playing good ball"....so basically you are saying we will never be good because the 2nd someone says we are, we will resort back to our SOJ ways.

Lose/Lose situation.

The Jets suck, we'll never see a SB, thank god for my brain and the Florida Gators (who are most likely going to break my heart as well).

:bag:

Archived