Love the hate, come enjoy it

Vicious89x

27 world championships. Yes we spent more money then your team. Yes we have great players on our team that we outbid your, and other teams for.

It must really suck and hurt to see a team with the resources that the Yankees have AND THE WILL TO WIN like the Yankees have to succeed. They want to spend the money, they don't care what it is because what matters at the end of the year is that trophy. They buy the players that make that NY logo the symbol of success in sports. The Yankees are the guy in the block with the nicest house, the nicest car and the hottest wife. Your jealousy makes this championship even that much tastier. Please spare me the anger and the sadness and WOE IS ME that the Yankees won.

The Evil Empire is back, and your hate only makes it stronger.

:cheers:

And also- to the fans of other teams that have come here and said congrats and nothing more, thanks to you and best of luck to your clubs next year. If any of you are here I'll be the first to say congrats and enjoy it.

27 world championships. Yes we spent more money then your team. Yes we have great players on our team that we outbid your, and other teams for.

It must really suck and hurt to see a team with the resources that the Yankees have AND THE WILL TO WIN like the Yankees have to succeed. They want to spend the money, they don't care what it is because what matters at the end of the year is that trophy. They buy the players that make that NY logo the symbol of success in sports. The Yankees are the guy in the block with the nicest house, the nicest car and the hottest wife. Your jealousy makes this championship even that much tastier. Please spare me the anger and the sadness and WOE IS ME that the Yankees won.

The Evil Empire is back, and your hate only makes it stronger.

:cheers:

And also- to the fans of other teams that have come here and said congrats and nothing more, thanks to you and best of luck to your clubs next year. If any of you are here I'll be the first to say congrats and enjoy it.

Well said by the most underrated poster on the internets.

Archived