Jon Gruden "This Guy" Drinking Game

Integrity28

Every time this bowl-cutted, Favre-loving clod says, "this guy" or "those guys" or "these guys" or "that guy" you take a swig of your beer...

I may need to send my girlfriend out for more beer before we even get through the pre-game name dropping and a$$ kissing.

Every time this bowl-cutted, Favre-loving clod says, "this guy" or "those guys" or "these guys" or "that guy" you take a swig of your beer...

I may need to send my girlfriend out for more beer before we even get through the pre-game name dropping and a$ kissing.

THIS GUY, THIS GUY RIGHT HERE. OH MAN, HE GETS ME EXCITED WHEN HE POUNDS THAT HOLE, THIS GUY, I LIKE TO CALL HIM MEAN SHONN GREEN. BECAUSE IT RHYMES. OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIM POUND THAT.

I like Gruden/Jaws combo on MNF.

Farrrrrr more entertaining than watching that loser Kornheiser regurgitate his unfunny non football related jokes. Atleast Gruden knows his stuff

This isn't a thread about who likes who... its just to spread the word on the drinking game!

Gruden is a talking tit IMO, but I love him on MNF for 3 reasons:

1. He is absurd and provided many face palms and lolz.

2. Some people actually think he is insightful... and that makes me laugh.

3. Every once and a while he pisses off Jaws and that guy's giant potato head turns totally red... a rare feat.

THIS GUY, THIS GUY RIGHT HERE. OH MAN, HE GETS ME EXCITED WHEN HE POUNDS THAT HOLE, THIS GUY, I LIKE TO CALL HIM MEAN SHONN GREEN. BECAUSE IT RHYMES. OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIM POUND THAT.

I loved it when he said Brett Favre threw 8,000 passes a day in practice during a broadcast last year... ******* priceless.

He is the NFL Universe equivalent of the Star Wars kid.

I may need to send my girlfriend out for more beer before we even get through the pre-game name dropping and a$$ kissing.

I'm not really up for alcohol poising tonight :lol:

I loved it when he said Brett Favre threw 8,000 passes a day in practice during a broadcast last year... ******* priceless.

He is the NFL Universe equivalent of the Star Wars kid.

But he brings the LULZ. I really enjoy him. I do think Jaws is insightful enough for the general public, but Gruden is full of win in my book. He is so over the top it's awesome. He's like a WWF announcer IT'S GONNA BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER.

But he brings the LULZ. I really enjoy him. I do think Jaws is insightful enough for the general public, but Gruden is full of win in my book. He is so over the top it's awesome. He's like a WWF announcer IT'S GONNA BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER.

Exactly.

John Gruden is the NFL Announcer version of FAIL BLOG. Its perfect IMO.

You just can't talk about him like he is insightful... he isn't... he is the comic relief.

Archived