From Hard Knocks To The UFL

idahojetsfan

FROM HARD KNOCKS TO HARTFORD: Offensive tackle Adam Tadisch (6-7, 340) recently appeared on Hard Knocks, the HBO reality series that chronicles the 2010 New York Jets. He joined the Colonials this week after being released by the Jets. Here are five quick questions with the former North Dakota State player:

Did you catch yourself on Hard Knocks last night? “I watched the end of it. I saw the part where I got cut. I didn’t see any of the video before that. I just saw where I was in the room [about to be cut].”

What was your experience with the Jets like? “It was great, a dream come true. Even more than that, I got another chance to play with the big leagues and roll with the big dogs. It was good and I learned a lot. I hope to take that and run with it.”

What are your thoughts about playing in the UFL with the Hartford Colonials? “I’m just happy to be here. I am glad the Hartford Colonials want me here. Hopefully I can do my job and become part of a good team.”

Have you ever been to Connecticut before? “No I haven’t. Yesterday was the first time when I got here.”

Talk about your days in the Arena Football League and how you became a YouTube star? “It all started when we were playing the Spokane Shock and I played for the Cleveland Gladiators. The Coach called for a tight end screen and I just so happened to be a tight end on that play. I caught the ball and started running and ended up in the end zone. A buddy of mine on the team put it on YouTube for me and I think it has got over 74,000 hits, so it’s pretty cool actually.”

Archived