Cromartie

Kleckineau

Cro gave up long the TD pass and you could clearly see Rex going Coughlin on him, rippin him a new one on the sideline after the play.

Now......... subsequent to that, Cro didnt give up anymore TD's and made what I feel was the play of the game with his 46 yd kick return making it possible for Folk's winning kick.

I like that Rex did that and maybe it lit a fire under Cro's a$$.

They say he was brought here to help get the Jets past the Colts and maybe he was the diff in the win, no?

Cro gave up long the TD pass and you could clearly see Rex going Coughlin on him, rippin him a new one on the sideline after the play.

Now......... subsequent to that, Cro didnt give up anymore TD's and made what I feel was the play of the game with his 46 yd kick return making it possible for Folk's winning kick.

I like that Rex did that and maybe it lit a fire under Cro's a$$.

They say he was brought here to help get the Jets past the Colts and maybe he was the diff in the win, no?

he earned his keep last night. Manning is going to get his yards from somewhere. garcon is a quick wr which is a tough match up for cro. he battled and hung in there. His return was so clutch. How we dont use him more often is beyond me. hes a td threat every time he is in the open. His cuts and changes of direction in full speed, with those long strides, is sick. You hardly EVER see Rex berate a player. He was pissed for sure.

So hopefully he keeps his hard no mistake attitude for next week.

When he had his presser after the last pats thrashing you could see he was humiliated. And he made a little comment when asked if he felt they ran up the score. he will be playing that angle. You dont embarass professional players and not expect them to respond. I for one am glad they got whacked. Not sure they will win but I feel a lot more confident after last night.

Archived