ssoooooo

bLguerriero1

some of the jets who work out with TEST came to the high school i coach at today (will remain nameless because we are tryin to avoid crowds), but it was pretty sweet, our guys got to work out with them... said whats up to a couple of them

mark was there, scotty mcknight, cotchery, couldnt tell the other reciever, vlad, another lineman, then eric smith, bart, and cole... and the defensive guys were doin liek boxing stuff half the work out... sanchez looked pretty sharp, its a pleasure to watch his footwork

but yeah just thought i'd let you guys know, but it was really one of the coolest things ive ever seen

oh and hayden paniterre was there cuz apparently shes with mcknight

I know they have been working out at the Test facility in Martinsville N.J. I also know they were at Bridgewater-Raritan High School. Ssooooooo why tease us if you cant tell us? :rolleyes:

High school football is allowed to start this early under supervision of the coaches? :o

I know they have been working out at the Test facility in Martinsville N.J. I also know they were at Bridgewater-Raritan High School. Ssooooooo why tease us if you cant tell us? :rolleyes:

High school football is allowed to start this early under supervision of the coaches? :o

Yes. My son has some stuff this week and full camp starts on Monday. Although they don't start with pads just yet.

Archived