Vince Young?

Barton

For all of us Jets fans hoping for Reggie Bush (stfu if you dont like it, get over yourself) we can still get him if Vince Young declares for the draft.

The top 4 is

1. Texans

2. Saints

3. Titans

4. Jets

Texans need alot of help, running back Dominick Davis is their best player on offense. They need to fill alot of positions and I mean ALOT.

The Saints are a sure lock for a QB, likely Leinart or Young (if he declares)

Titans are a wildcard in this. Lets not forget the USC connection with the titans coordinator Norm Chow to Matt Leinart. Unlikely he'd pass up on Leinart if he is still on the board. And the Vince Young connection with Steve McNair, not likely the Titans will pass him up either. It

EB - Good job on those scenerios.

There are about a million scenerios right now. If Vince Young declares and Kubiak does infact go to Houston I could see them taking Young or trading down a spot or two and grabbing Young. He would fit Kubiaks scheme to a T. Also the Texans could use thier extra picks to grab some TE's and defense to fit the new scheme's. Conversly I do not see Kubiak drafting any o-line help that high since his denver scheme never required it. I could see the Titans being the likely trade partner grabbing Leinart number 1.

Archived