Not gonna hate on any team???

CoachTsurfing

I am so stoked. We are playing great and I'm proud of the whole team. Yes, Chad included. I was at Beef o Brady's which is turning out to be sucky by the way. Burgers only being allowed to cook at medium well, but I digress. What I do want to write about is how bad the officiating has been this year. I know the rule changes concerning protecting the QB has been a hot topic this year but it is just a flat out joke. There is no consistency. Please read I am not bashing Cindy Brady or the the Pats but that call for roughing the passes was a joke. Guy had one step as Cindy throws the ball and actually was falling into him and only hit is foot and gets called for it. I really hope they look at this rule over the summer. I know, I know, we have to protect the QB, but this call is way too much protection in my opinion. Anyways, it was a great day for football and a great day for the Jets. Congrats to all the teams that made the playoffs and good luck. P.S. stay away from Beef O Brady's they are located in the Villages's Florida and could give two craps about their customers. Heard a lot of complaints while I was there. Go Jets baby!!!!

Archived