Favorite App Store Apps?

war ensemble

So, what are your favorite apps on the store for the iPod Touch and iPhone? I've had an iPod Touch for a while, so my favorite app has been Stanza, which basically allows you to download a bunch of e-books (over 1000) for free and read them on your iPod without an internet connection or anything. All the downloads are right off the device, so when you have a connection you can just visit the online catalog and pick out a book. Real good selection, settings, and overall quality makes this my favorite app. The best part is everything in it is free. Lately I've been reading War and Peace by Tolstoy off it, very helpful on my daily commute.

What do you guys like/suggest? Any news on BZ's app?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm headed to see Sheryl Crow tomorrow night, so I just downloaded the Zippo for encore time - it'll just be goofy fun, going old-shool light with new-school technology...

I initially combed the free ones, and grabbed i.TV, Urbanspoon, Around Me, White Pages

I've had my iPhone for 4 days, and I may love it more than my wife...

Adding this a few days later - the free Shazam music tagging app is AWESOME! Hear a song you need to know Artist/Title/Album, etc?? - hold your iPhone up to the speaker, and it locates almost anything & gives you a link to get from iTunes store, video on You Tube if available - VERY COOL!!!!!

Archived