Local New Yorkers I have a Sports Package Question...

TNJet

I've heard about a sports package I can upgrade to on dish network and recieve local sporting events from NY. I live in tennessee and am a diehard jetfan that lost my sunday ticket (ugh). Do you local n.y. ers know what local sporting stations this might consist of and will they carry the jets games live? Its a new york station i'm unsure about, is it just stuff like MSG or what? Any thoughts or ideas about it will be much appreciated.

I've heard about a sports package I can upgrade to on dish network and recieve local sporting events from NY. I live in tennessee and am a diehard jetfan that lost my sunday ticket (ugh). Do you local n.y. ers know what local sporting stations this might consist of and will they carry the jets games live? Its a new york station i'm unsure about, is it just stuff like MSG or what? Any thoughts or ideas about it will be much appreciated.

My suggestion is to call dish network and ask them to list the channels you will receive and then ask about there blackout rules.

okay guYS SO i foundout the station/PACKAGE its "sportsnet NY"... DO YOU GUYS SEE LIVE JETS GAMES ON THAT CHANNEL?

SNY is the Jets and Mets channel, you will only be able to watch JetsNation: Inside Camp & Jets Extra point. They dont show Jets games. You'll see all Mets games though

okay guYS SO i foundout the station/PACKAGE its "sportsnet NY"... DO YOU GUYS SEE LIVE JETS GAMES ON THAT CHANNEL?

That's SNY the NY Mets channel, they don't carry the Jets games, but carry post game and other Jets shows like jetsnation

Archived