NYDN/New Poster/Pats are desperate

Lego My Lageman

Lets not go their as The New England Desperates have tried to sign every Jet available to man. Must not be fun not winning a playoff game since the veil has been lifted. Wait until this year when Welfare AL gives up like Randy Moss after Brandon Moore pushes him around and Shuan Ellis gets too old by week 5.

Why not go there? 'Cause it's true?

I'm willing to bet that at this very moment, the Jets O-line and the Pats D-line is a wash.

Interestingly, Footie Ryan already thinks of himself as a legend... speaking of which, do you think Rex got excited at the begininning of the documentary trailer? There's BB, bare feet propped on his boat. Rexy's heart had to have skipped a beat, right?

I dont appreciate you insulting my HC. I've done no such thing to your scumbag cheating a$$hole bore for a HC. Please show some respect. Thanks,

Ocho will be a bust in NE. His diminished skills sets do not fit the NE offense. Haynesworth, however, may work out (as long as they rotate his winded arse in and out on the line).

I agree in both, but I was talking about Shaun Ellis - who's at the tail end of his career, but had his best performance of last in front of Beli live and in person.

Archived