Brady to fans: "Start drinking early"

Jetsfan80

If Rex or anyone else for that matter encouraged fans to "get lubed up" before a game he would be getting ripped. But the Golden Boy said it so he gets a pass. Not that there's anything wrong with "getting lubed up" :happy0069:

Like I said, the media is filled with biased douches, this should be no surprise. I don't get the big deal regardless of who says it, and I don't think anyone should get crap for that. It's a football game, people are going to tailgate and get lit up, that's the reality of it, is it really that horrible to acknowledge it?

Like I said, the media is filled with biased douches, this should be no surprise. I don't get the big deal regardless of who says it, and I don't think anyone should get crap for that. It's a football game, people are going to tailgate and get lit up, that's the reality of it, is it really that horrible to acknowledge it?

Yes.

The same NY OL that just struggled vs Dallas. The Ground and Pound looked like Bologna and Cheeze Wiz.. The same Sanchez that fumbles every game and throws INTs.

Romo gave the Jets the game. Remember?

Go watch the anatomy of that play. It wasn't just Romo making an error, it was the Jets setting up a trap to bring double coverage over to Dez, late, which enabled Revis to step in front of him and get the pick. They were TRYING to force a pick and it worked perfectly because Poole disguised his coverage so well. He's the one who made that play happen and should be getting more credit than he is. Even if the Jets don't make that pick, it probably would have been an overtime game.

If Rex or anyone else for that matter encouraged fans to "get lubed up" before a game he would be getting ripped. But the Golden Boy said it so he gets a pass. Not that there's anything wrong with "getting lubed up" :happy0069:

He may be getting a pass in the national press, but the local news is making a big freakin' deal out of it and certainly giving it more attention that it deserves. Much like Rex's comments before the Cowboys game, these comments are not meant to be harmful. For the love of Pete, this world has gotten so politically correct to the point of absurd.

Archived