Move the Pocket

JiFtheOracle

Agree about moving the pocket. I constantly move that big, dog-choking mutha-load of bills from one pocket to the other. Move the pocket, man.

I don't know if that is a great idea rolling out of the pockett. LDE L Houston is very hard to run outside of. Hunter has trouble handing him, Sanchez could be running right into Housten.

I don't know if that is a great idea rolling out of the pockett. LDE L Houston is very hard to run outside of. Hunter has trouble handing him, Sanchez could be running right into Housten.

I know I have been up all night and am a bit fuzzier than usual, but WFT? Say what?

I'm not so sure using the no huddle to gas the other team is a good idea with the offensive line not being quite right. If you mean not letting them sub in sure, but if you are looking to actually hurry up, I think it's a mistake. Baxter had some issues last week and Slauson is going to have to make the calls which means the Jets will probably need more time, not less.

Not saying the Jets run to the line and go, but using the no huddle to limit defensive substitutions. I would rather Baxter face Semour/Henderson/Kelly without a rest during drives. This would also give Sanchez a little freedom to get into plays that he sees from a limited set of plays. Not a bad thing in this case, I think.

I'm not so sure using the no huddle to gas the other team is a good idea with the offensive line not being quite right. If you mean not letting them sub in sure, but if you are looking to actually hurry up, I think it's a mistake. Baxter had some issues last week and Slauson is going to have to make the calls which means the Jets will probably need more time, not less.

Thought I posted a reply, must have forgot to hit "Post". I'm not talking about hurry-up, two minute no huddle. I'm talking about the more controlled, don't allow defensive substitution no huddle. Get to the line and take your time - or not - and run plays that the offense and Sanchez are confident in. Kelly, Henderson, and especially Semour might kill #6 if they are allowed to stay fresh all day.

Archived