This Max guy is KILLING us

Jetsfan80

Yeah that was always a side splitter reading the back and forth stuff with him(s).

Het whats up LBS you sumbitch! Havent talked to you in months!

I enjoyed my time bitching at jetsrule... it was fun... and then it got obsessive on my part... then i decided to grow up, meet a nice girl, and now Im a married schmuck. So now my JN time is reduced to saturday afternoons when she's out with her mom and sis and being crazy about college hockey is slowly fading away as the wife isnt a big hockey fan... Sigh. I had it so good. And now... now... sigh.

If you ever ban yourself who will unban you ?

True Story: Back in the day Tom Shane banned me. Really pissed me off...I couldn't get back in. He locked me out for a few hours and I was really pissed. Then he let me back in.

I realized that day that I needed a back door (hey now). But have made the necessary precautions in case GOB ever tries to overthrow my regime.

I enjoyed my time bitching at jetsrule... it was fun... and then it got obsessive on my part... then i decided to grow up, meet a nice girl, and now Im a married schmuck. So now my JN time is reduced to saturday afternoons when she's out with her mom and sis and being crazy about college hockey is slowly fading away as the wife isnt a big hockey fan... Sigh. I had it so good. And now... now... sigh.

You got married!! Oh crap... my condolences buddy.. sad to hear. You had a good life though. LOL Just you wait, menapause is coming and you wont know what hit you!

Yeah I hope UMaine gets their heads out of their asses soon, its getting painfull to root them on when they suck.

Archived