Epic Fail

The Gun Of Bavaria

I woke up this morning and came here to find my account had been suspended-now who could have done that? I sent Phil a message on Facebook and I was right back on. That was a weird feeling-I've never been banned from a message board before.

same here Jimmy, probably GOB also...

At least Guns properly named his thread.

Typical sports fans and jets fans-a loss and the team is the worst team out there according to some fans.. Show some balls and stand up for your team

Or just show some balls and stand up. Nobody is asking for sunshine and rainbows after that performance. OTOH, the only teams that don't have as many losses as us are the Bills, Packers, Lions and Redskins. After tonight it will probably just be the three and only the Bills are in our conference. I am quaking at the thought of overtaking them.

I woke up this morning and came here to find my account had been suspended-now who could have done that? I sent Phil a message on Facebook and I was right back on. That was a weird feeling-I've never been banned from a message board before.

That was JN's account suspended by the hosting service. I thought Max forgot to pay his bills.

Archived