draft Trent Richardson

bLguerriero1

i know a lot of people are upset with the play of the line not being able to run block, and that obviously has something to do with it... especially against the ravens

but watchin them against the raiders i think its pretty obvious shonn greene is not an every down back.. hes not a number one.. hes lamont jordan.. a good spark off the bench

when LT was in, he was hittin the holes, bouncing outside, cuttin against the grain.. you can't run zone rushes with a RB who can only run north-south

we need a good RB, and richardson is the full package

dont get me wrong.. we need a lot more, id love the bama safeties.. a couple of the boise or usc linemen... but its hard to be ground and pound with a bunch of back up rbs

im just sayin.. obviously the line was messed up tonight with a bunch of back ups in.. but it had more to do with passing off blitzers on runs and passes.. im just sayin if schotty is going to run on 1st down every single time (horrible tendancy) you need to get more than 1-2 yards... its a wasted down, changes the rest of the drive

Are you nuts?! Have you been watching the NFL the past four weeks. This is a passing league. Screw Richardson. If anything get a guy like Alshon Jeffery. The rules are so skewed for the pass that a runningback is almost third fiddle at this point

... i never said i agreed with the teams philosophy

Archived