Jets sign WR Eron Riley off of Broncos PS

Matt39

I think we just have to face the fact Mason and Plax were the wrong moves. Mason has already proven to be the wrong move and Plax is here for the duration of the year because we paid him 3 mil guaranteed. next year we better pay close attention to the WR group in the draft and in FA and get some young guys in here that can grow with the team hopefully under a new Offensive coordinator. if we dont do this i think we will be in for more of the same crap we have delt with for 10 years no matter what management or coaching staff we're talking about they have all employed the same damning offensive philosophy which has been total fail.

Yeah Thank God it's only a 1 year deal. Some decent WR FA's next year too, from what I gather: Bowe, Welker, Colston, Wayne, Garcon, Jordy Nelson, Stevie Johnson, Steve Smith

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say to change Sanchez. I said it was his fault. It would be much easier to buy the continuity with we argument if he didn't have his best game with Braylon after half a week of practice. If Burress didn't have a good game against Dallas and slowly fall off the map. Keller and Holmes have been with him enough and he looks like he has more "chemistry" with Kerley than anyone else.

Archived