Appropriate ending to a dismally disapppointing season.

Vudu

Watching the JETS this season felt more like a chore or an obligation as opposed to something I looked forward to week in and week out. Last season was exciting edge of your seat stuff, We truly regressed. Shottenheimer will be fired, rightfully so. QB coaches should be gone as well. We desperately need a RT, Hunter should be cut, Mulligan should be left in Miami.

Sanchez needs to do some intensive off season studying and training, He needs to get better. He's been terrible all year, Jekyll & Hyde. BTW, REX RYAN needs to shut the **** up with his superbowl predictions. Its embarrassing. I am upset but this was inevitable. This team did not deserve to go to the playoffs.

This team was as unlikeable as any I can recall. The piss poor play didn't help. And on both sides of the ball appeared they were stuck on stupid. No sense of unrgency nor awareness of down and distance.

That's exactly how I feel. And I guess it's the reason I'm not as upset as I would have thought. There weren't many players on the team that I didn't hate at one point or another during the season. And I wasn't satisfied with any of the coaching. Even special teams sucked.

This team was as unlikeable as any I can recall. The piss poor play didn't help. And on both sides of the ball appeared they were stuck on stupid. No sense of unrgency nor awareness of down and distance.

I blame Rex for the perception of this team. Youre right, this team wasnt quite....right or likeable. Rex never seems to discipline horrible play. He's content on blowing smoke up the players asses, suck or not. Namath's drunk a$$ was right, Rex had the Jets feeling they were better than they actually were.

Archived