Can we trade Holmes and Scott?

mfmartin

I don't care what we get in return. We need to get rid of the me first guys on this team. Do you think anyone would take either of them? We can pay another receiver 10 million to underperform but atleast he will not be a locker room cancer.

We wouldn't get much for either. Scott is old and his production is declining and everyone now knows the jets want to get rid of him so why give something up to pay overpay him when you can wait for him to get cut and sign him for cheaper. Holmes is under a huge contract that no one else in the league would want to pay him with his production and behavior this season and his past problems in pittsburgh. We could trade Scott maybe but for virtually nothing. Holmes I don't believe we'd get anything for.

Yes on Holmes and no on Scott. Holmes would fetch a 3 or 4 so I cant see doing it. Scott is not a me-first guy even though he talks so much. Hes a dirty work player but he just cant do the dirty work anymore.

We got him for a 5, no? Wasn't that before his mega contract, piss poor season and that horrid display yesterday? Nobody is touching him in a trade...

Archived