Memory Lane Mafia

Nolder

Hey guys I'm running a game over on this mafia board and it's got just 2 spots left and is ready to go as soon as I fill them if anyone would like to join it

ideally I'd actually like 3 people though since one of my players hasn't confirmed they'll be playing and I'd rather put someone I know is going to play in her place

the theme is loosely based on elements of Psychonauts (I played the game for like 10 minutes so don't get too excited if you're a fan)

the setup should be pretty boring mostly vanillas and a few power roles to spice things up and such

a pretty regular mafia game

the players are like 90% DM people but you can curse and such on the forum (I think there's a word filter though?) so maybe you'd have just a little more fun than if you were actually playing on DM

this is how it was described to me anyway

We're PG-15ish - Late Late show level antics. No cursing (we have a humorous filter) and no pinkness, but we do let you push the envelop. Oh, and we love non-commercial spam!

so when you say no cursing you mean I shouldn't do it at all or that I can but the filter will filter it out?

We have the real nasty words filtered. Feel free to give them a try!

but yes if that interests you at all sign up for that forum and let me know here (or there, or anywhere) if you'd like to play

Archived