Heard on the Fan Jets May be Interested in Chad Henne

Jet27

Henne is garbage, he is dumb as a box of rocks. We could do much better. Did anyone notice how much better Miami's offense was after Henne got hurt??

Couldn't be any truer.

The guys leadership is so questionable,

He IS Sanchez with less mobilty and personality.

I can't begin to understand why any Jet fan would be even remotely ok with this signing.

Dwight Lowery did not "ball out" last year.

He had 36 tackles 2 int's and 1 fum rec in 13 games played.

Rather go Deon Grant or Brandon Meriwether if you want THOSE numbers.

Oh he sure did. They had one of the best defenses in the league and Lowery was spectacular. He got hurt at the end of the year but ask anyone associated with the Jags and they'll tell you Lowery and Posluszny were the 2 best players on their top 5 D.

Oh he sure did. They had one of the best defenses in the league and Lowery was spectacular. He got hurt at the end of the year but ask anyone associated with the Jags and they'll tell you Lowery and Posluszny were the 2 best players on their top 5 D.

Meaning: decent piece, but hardly spectacular

Lowery = Leonhard

Don't get me wrong, I want mind him back as a 3rd safety/situational/etc....but not starting, and he isn't coming back to be a backup.

Mind blowing we dumped Lowery and kept Smith .

Meaning: decent piece, but hardly spectacular

Lowery = Leonhard

Don't get me wrong, I want mind him back as a 3rd safety/situational/etc....but not starting, and he isn't coming back to be a backup.

I dont know man, I live in Jax and listen to a lot of local talk radio. He's the one guy that everyone wants back because they believe he had that big of an impact. The Jags went from 28 to 6 in overall D. Thats a huge jump. Somebody they added had to have a spectacular season for that large of a jump - if you ask Jax, they'll tell you it was PP and Lowery.

I dont know man, I live in Jax and listen to a lot of local talk radio. He's the one guy that everyone wants back because they believe he had that big of an impact. The Jags went from 28 to 6 in overall D. Thats a huge jump. Somebody they added had to have a spectacular season for that large of a jump - if you ask Jax, they'll tell you it was PP and Lowery.

I have no doubt that he went in there and set an example. He came from a GREAT defensive system, and yes, I agree with you 100%, the Jags do want him back and GOSH DARNIT YES, we should've kept him instead of Smith. I'm just not convinced he makes us much better.

But let's get back on topic: Chad Henne is no Jason Campbell! (8

I have no doubt that he went in there and set an example. He came from a GREAT defensive system, and yes, I agree with you 100%, the Jags do want him back and GOSH DARNIT YES, we should've kept him instead of Smith. I'm just not convinced he makes us much better.

But let's get back on topic: Chad Henne is no Jason Campbell! (8

Ha! Nah, I'm with ya. He might not be the biggest upgrade we could make but damn, I sure wish we would have held on to him...I think after a full season at safety, he's better than any current option on the Jets roster.

Chad Henne is no a lot of people, but at the very least he could push Sanchez.

Archived