1979 Jets

Joewillie2k12

I'd like to see them wear those unis once in a while as a throwback. I don't understand why all the haters for the kelly green unis.

Is there a place where I can download/watch any previous games?

I'd love to watch the 16-15 come from behind win at Shea against the Dol-fags in '81. Saw it live, and then never again.

I wanna see the '85 or '86 game vs. Tampa Bay 62- something. Or how bout the Bill Parcells first year with the Pats game at the Meadowlands. I was there for that 45-7 killing. I think Bledsoe was sacked 9 times. It was either '93 or '94

The thing that pat fans cant stand is no one cares about their 3 superbowl wins---their superbowl loses are more famous or infamous---the 1986 superbowl drubbing by the Bears and blowing a perfect season vs the giants ~~18-1---and every year around superbowl time they keep playing over and over that grainy 40 yr old Superbowl III the most famous superbowl of all -even after all this time. poor patfans---the drunken inbreds that they are.

The thing that pat fans cant stand is no one cares about their 3 superbowl wins---their superbowl loses are more famous or infamous---the 1986 superbowl drubbing by the Bears and blowing a perfect season vs the giants ~~18-1---and every year around superbowl time they keep playing over and over that grainy 40 yr old Superbowl III the most famous superbowl of all -even after all this time. poor patfans---the drunken inbreds that they are.

Probably so, but the ins still count the same.

Archived