So, yeah....

lancemehl

I don't believe I have to say I told you so, right? lol Honestly, i waited for 9 months for this day. I couldn't wait to start selling tix to the Sancho-wagon (we're sold out by the way! quickest ever.) But I've known this to be true for so long that it's all very passe now. Plus, I'm in such a good mood, I'm just gonna 4-give everone for the lapse in judgement----it's tough when the ny media gets going....I'm mean, they had people thinking there was a qb controversy. lol so I'm just giving high-ives around the horn and saying ---enjoy the season.

There are so many honorable mentions I can't even start, so quickly i'm giving my game ball to the big man, Austin Howard. welcome aboard, slim!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

I don't believe I have to say I told you so, right? lol Honestly, i waited for 9 months for this day. I couldn't wait to start selling tix to the Sancho-wagon (we're sold out by the way! quickest ever.) But I've known this to be true for so long that it's all very passe now. Plus, I'm in such a good mood, I'm just gonna 4-give everone for the lapse in judgement----it's tough when the ny media gets going....I'm mean, they had people thinking there was a qb controversy. lol so I'm just giving high-ives around the horn and saying ---enjoy the season.

There are so many honorable mentions I can't even start, so quickly i'm giving my game ball to the big man, Austin Howard. welcome aboard, slim!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Not many seats on the Sanchize bandwagon if they are already sold out.... :lol:

How about you just be a fan and when the Jets win the Super Bowl you just be happy.

This I told you so b.s. is soooooo 2005.

Archived