NO HUDDLE OFFENSE

CobraVerde

If you were watching the Pitt vs Den game, (which you should have been since we play the Stealers [correctly spelled] next week), you saw the advantages of the no huddle offense. Obviously it was a huge factor both against Pitt and for them. It's well known that Revis came out saying how the NhO killed the Jets and it's NEs favorite toy. It's gonna be very huge next week. Pitt isn't known for it but I'm willing to bet they are gonna bring it out a plenty when they face us. I personally believe our defense is WAY better than Denver's and if our offense can keep scoring I think we got a great chance, but I do hope that we implement the NhO cause it seemed to kill Pitt. But it will be interesting to see how we do against it cause it will eventually come to play when we face NE who frankly is the king of the NhO...

The No Huddle Offense thrives when you have a guy like Peyton Manning who can use an entire playclock to make the perfect adjustments. Not sure it's right for us.

The no huddle is always right if your good at getting the other teams defense in personnel mismatches. Its not really the QB that sets up the No huddle, he basicly runs it yes, its up to the OC to get you in the position of mismatch then give the QB the go. Sometimes it takes a few plays to set up a no huddle and sometimes you never get the personnel matches needed to run it. Just running it for the purpose of running it is a mistake IMO and its exactly why you dont see offenses run it exculsively.

Archived