Jets have laundry list of problems

stoicsentry

You'd think Jets fans would have learned something after last year??? While record may be paramount, how you play catches up to you. Last year we 'found ways to win' towards the end of our schedule. We showed our 'grit' and 'resilience' and won a few games in a row. Then, our level of play remained almost exactly the same and we played better opponents... We lost 3 in a row. We're 2-1 right now, which is good, record-wise, but does anyone think if we continue at this level of play we end up at 12-4?

Play well and the wins will follow. Play like crap and eventually it catches up to you. We saw it last year. No doubt we'll see it this year.

Maybe, maybe not.

That is a valid arguement, but I heard the same one in 2010 and 2009 and it took a pretty long time to catch up with us. Remember going into the last game in 2010 when we had lost 3 of 4? 2009 when we backed in? I agree if we play like sh*t it will catch up to us, but it's too early in the year to know whether we are playing decent teams or patsies.

This may be the necessary enlightenment in Greene's demotion. He's not going to run repeatedly into the 9er's wall for a yard at a time all game. Get somebody (Powell) in there that can change direction and we might have a chance.

Powell would be just the guy I think would fumble if we used him a lot this sunday. No rhyme or reason just cynical jets fan.

You'd think Jets fans would have learned something after last year??? While record may be paramount, how you play catches up to you. Last year we 'found ways to win' towards the end of our schedule. We showed our 'grit' and 'resilience' and won a few games in a row. Then, our level of play remained almost exactly the same and we played better opponents... We lost 3 in a row. We're 2-1 right now, which is good, record-wise, but does anyone think if we continue at this level of play we end up at 12-4?

Play well and the wins will follow. Play like crap and eventually it catches up to you. We saw it last year. No doubt we'll see it this year.

Maybe, maybe not.

That is a valid arguement, but I heard the same one in 2010 and 2009 and it took a pretty long time to catch up with us. Remember going into the last game in 2010 when we had lost 3 of 4? 2009 when we backed in? I agree if we play like sh*t it will catch up to us, but it's too early in the year to know whether we are playing decent teams or patsies.

yup.

Archived