afo's xmas list

afosomf

Those who wish to put under by Christmas tree please feel free to do so. No F'n Holiday tree in my house

Santa i would like the following, i have been a good boy, regardless of what Garb sez!

1. We new a new GM asap, Badway needs to be put in a bag of coal and Jetisoned to the North Pole, there he can make Parcheesi boards. You can find a new GM in Wolf's clothing stores.

2. I need the new GM to name a new Coach. You see Santa, Herm is a great cook but a terrible coach. I am willing to take whomever our new GM selects. Hermie can also be used quite handily as an elve, but do not give him any responsibility!

3. We need a new QB Santa, and i would love to get Philip Rivers, I want no part of Kitna, Brooks or Collins. They will be re-gifted so do not bother.

BTW you also can have our Noodle to help you make toys, just remember his right arm is useless.

4. Most of all Santa I want the "Golden Bush", please allow the texans to win 2 more games and 69ers

to win 1 more time. They both have been very good!!!

You do not have to worry bout us.

5. Also please feel free to drop in a hottub on my deck with Halle Barre and Scarlet Johansen. I would be in debt to you.

Thanks Santa, i know you will come thru.

Archived