Who’s your most unlikable Jet of all time after Jamal Adams?

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is Kellen Winslow Jr an easy choice? 

In any context?  Draft choice?  FA signing?

For free agents: I hate hate hate Jason Taylor and the sight of him in a Jets uni was nauseating and simply WRONG.
For draft picks:  It's Gholston.  He didn't even try.  At least Zach put out an effort.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Alka said:

Personally, the player I dislike the most is John Riggins.

He is a HOF running back, who wanted off of the Jets because he felt he wasn't featured enough.

I think he wanted out because the Jets sucked the entire time he was with the team. They were 3-11 in his last season with the team, his first 1000 yard season. They were 3-11 the next two years, too. Dude was an original who sat out a season with the Redskins, too, over money. Despite all that, he’s one of my favorites. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Larz said:

I too wake up thinking about this 

it’s Jason Taylor obviously 

I was never more disappointed in a bunch of our fellow web site fans than over the jason taylor thing.

He was past it, a fa no one wanted, was acting like a high demand fa and half this forum and other forums were slobbering over him and tossing rose petals at his feet to come here.

It was totally disgusting.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

I was never more disappointed in a bunch of our fellow web site fans than over the jason taylor thing.

He was past it, a fa no one wanted, was acting like a high demand fa and half this forum and other forums were slobbering over him and tossing rose petals at his feet to come here.

It was totally disgusting.

Maybe you're confusing rose petals for vomit? Maybe it's just me, but I remember a lot of angry Jets fans about bringing that dick in here.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Maybe you're confusing rose petals for vomit? Maybe it's just me, but I remember a lot of angry Jets fans about bringing that dick in here.

Not me at least half or more people were treating him alike a top tier fa savior a lot less, vocal fans were mad, most people were like 'let by gones by by gones rex wants him!'

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, slats said:

I think he wanted out because the Jets sucked the entire time he was with the team. They were 3-11 in his last season with the team, his first 1000 yard season. They were 3-11 the next two years, too. Dude was an original who sat out a season with the Redskins, too, over money. Despite all that, he’s one of my favorites. 

What you say is not true.  Riggins openly said that he wanted to be the #1 guy in NY, and couldn't be that with Namath.  Also he stated that he wanted to run the ball more than pass it.  That couldn't happen with the Jets.

Yes, when he was leaving the Jets, he wanted to go play for a winner, and that is why it was Washington.  But being a loser was absolutely not the reason that Riggins stated for wanting off the Jets.  Again, Riggins is a player I disliked very much.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Brett Favre.

This is my pick too, but of the last 10 years I'd say Becton. 

Honorable mention to IK Enemkpali, for breaking his teammates jaw over a reported $600 and then going off to the Bills, coming out as team captain while facing us and helping to ruin our playoff chances. Maybe the only player I can think of too low class for a 2010s Jets roster. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Kyle Wilson on the field. 

There is nothing worse than a terrible cb showboating. 

This guy. He'd celebrate when passes went incomplete in his general area, due to circumstances he had nothing to do with, as if he'd caught a game winning pick six. I think he has the record for committing three consecutive 15 yard penalties in three plays.  And as a first round pick, he  should also be eligible for the worthless bust list. The scout that recommended him should still be serving hard time in Leavenworth. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Aaron Beasley or Justin McCariens.

A corner that got smoked every play or a WR that could not catch. 

I still blame McCariens for derailing what could’ve been a career launching comeback victory in Baltimore for Kellen Clemens with that drop in the end zone.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I too wake up thinking about this 

it’s Jason Taylor obviously 

I refuse to consider him a Jet. It made me truly sick seeing that scumbag wear the jersey for a year.

• Upvote 3

it’s Zach. He ruined two good rosters. These should’ve been two playoff years.  But it wasn’t only that . It was the other crap that bothered me more

For me this was the turning point that no one talks about . Remember in year 2 when he got hurt in the preseason ? It came out of his camp, that he would not be returning to play until HIS  doctors cleared him 100% !!!

imagine being his teammate that plays through  pain and this entitled kid has to be 100% pain free . Then came from New England debacle  And also late last year him faking that concussion.

Good riddance. No one ruined more Sunday afternoons for me then Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1