Mehta, Cimini & Agapito On Revis: MERGED

flgreen

LOL

This is true.  As strange as it seems, Cimini has written a few good articles on this.

You have to remember that these reporters don't have the advantages we do.  If we want to stir something up in a manner that is competely out of character we just open up a new username.like CurtSchilling'sColdSore, Verde'sInLaws or Max'sBoyfriend'sBoyfriend and go to town. These guys are stuck with whatever name they started out with.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dead on, the Jets Circus is a gold mine for the hacks, although I'm sure there will be much less of this under our new GM. The media want to "stir the pot" and hopefully create a problem that does it actually exist.

The Jets have become the Team to hate and ridicule, which was bareable when we where playoff Team, but now it's just sad. I hope Rex is gagged for 2013, since its going to be a bumpy ride. At least there is no illusions that we are contending for any thing this year except a good Draft position in 2014.T

To use a similar analogy---you know how at the zoo they tell you not to tease the animals?  These stories "tease the animals."  And they are made up from whole cloth.   Reporters have never been famed for their integrity, but today's examples, in all forms of reporting, bring a new kind of slime to their profession.  I much prefer blogs to the so-called "legitimate" news.

Archived