Cimini: Potential Free-Agent Targets

flgreen

This really makes no sense. If your RBBC is Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce or Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter then you're fine. If it's Bilal Powell and Shonn Greene or Bilal Powell and some TBD JAG then not so much. 

mcknight and powell should be a mediocre enough stopgap for us this season.

Thats a HORRIBLE team building strategy.  Hope mediocre players play like good players. . 

? actually its what a lot of teams do. Hope players they drafted couple years ago are ready to contribute. But i forgot everyone on the jets has to suck

just because young players dont have a doug martin year doesnt mean you just dump em while they are still growing / getting more playing time. Now THAT is a horrible building strategy

? actually its what a lot of teams do. Hope players they drafted couple years ago are ready to contribute. But i forgot everyone on the jets has to suck

just because young players dont have a doug martin year doesnt mean you just dump em while they are still growing / getting more playing time. Now THAT is a horrible building strategy

What the hell have either McKnight or Powell done to make anything think they are Doug Martin? McKnight has been in the league for 4 years and is a decent returner, nothing more. And Powell just has mediocre physical tools. 

What the hell have either McKnight or Powell done to make anything think they are Doug Martin? McKnight has been in the league for 4 years and is a decent returner, nothing more. And Powell just has mediocre physical tools. 

Thats what im saying this year is about. Evaluate them heck mcknight averaged 6 a carry last year. Him being a decent returner shows me he can be good for an explosive play maybe. Powell can hit people. Mcknight hasnt been given a chance (less then powell atleast) so why not see what they can do. Signing some random guy and starting him just because of his name and what he did in the past doesnt help us much unless they resurrect there career somehow and kill it.

Thats what im saying this year is about. Evaluate them heck mcknight averaged 6 a carry last year. Him being a decent returner shows me he can be good for an explosive play maybe. Powell can hit people. Mcknight hasnt been given a chance (less then powell atleast) so why not see what they can do. Signing some random guy and playing him just because of his name and what he did in the past doesnt help us much.

They have to draft a RB, no one who knows what they are talking about are advocating signing retreads. 

They have to draft a RB, no one who knows what they are talking about are advocating signing retreads. 

you can draft someone if they really stand out but i dont think they have to. They drafted powell and mcknight so what are they gonna do with this one they draft, sit him on the bench all year? Idk much about the draft but I didnt think this year was especially great for RBS so id rather us draft o line, defense (not secondary) and maybe a wr in the middle rounds then whatever in the later rounds. Maybe if the top rb drops to us in the 2nd it may work out.

Archived