Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm..  JiF wants to get lynched, that much is clear.  I don't feel like giving him what he wants.

Sadly, I'm mafia'd out.  I really need a couple months off and will return in spring with a vengence.  It really is sad to see a player of my caliber simply going through the motions.

I'm not quitting, just making it clear that instead of getting the whole scum team in short order I might only get 1 or 2.

Unvote

Vote Hess

This post, from D1.

Just like NAE (my case on her), we see Pac going out of his way to avoid voting JIF. 

Crusher (scum) said JIF was obviously a bomb. He was scum.

Nae said anything she could to avoid voting JIF. She was scum.

Here is Pac saying he won't vote JIF. He's scum too... JIF 2.0.

Also, Pac is the proudest scum hunter there is, but he sucks as scum. He wouldn't leave a game, then keep following along with it and making snarky comments, if his scum hunting rep was on the line.

He sucks as scum. Giving the Batman role to the twink is well within the realm of possibility. Pac would brag endlessly about being the reason scum won if we let JIF live here.

Speaking of redundancy, this mindset of yours that you want to reward scum for playing well in endgame needs to go. You've done this a handful of times now, where you refuse to vote for one of the final candidates and it pisses me off to no end. I'm trying to solve the situation, and win the game for town, and you pretty much fold like a pussy and make yourself and obstacle to anyone from the town trying to ALSO play well.

Why don't we let both JIF and Lily react here.

when I'm 50/50 split and don't know I'll try and blind squirrel it and usually just pre-congratulate the player if I end up wrong.

This post, from D1.

Just like NAE (my case on her), we see Pac going out of his way to avoid voting JIF. 

Crusher (scum) said JIF was obviously a bomb. He was scum.

Nae said anything she could to avoid voting JIF. She was scum.

Here is Pac saying he won't vote JIF. He's scum too... JIF 2.0.

Also, Pac is the proudest scum hunter there is, but he sucks as scum. He wouldn't leave a game, then keep following along with it and making snarky comments, if his scum hunting rep was on the line.

He sucks as scum. Giving the Batman role to the twink is well within the realm of possibility. Pac would brag endlessly about being the reason scum won if we let JIF live here.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen you cling to. lmfao

when I'm 50/50 split and don't know I'll try and blind squirrel it and usually just pre-congratulate the player if I end up wrong.

You disappoint me. Seriously man, you've actually put together a good game. I don't know how you ignore my contributions, and vote me, and hand this to JIF. Seriously.

Also, Lily has lurked all game long. If she were scum she would have hammered. She's obviously not scum.

Haha.  Angry scum about to lose.  lmfao.

Come'on Lils.  Lets end this nightmare of a game. 

This is signature JIF as scum, when I corner him. He can never go toe-to-toe with me, so he resorts to this kind of nonsense. Just sayin'

Also, Crusher saying JIF 1.0 was obviously bomb happened = fact. Pac making excuse to stay off your train, Nae making excuses to stay off your train happened = fact.

You call it pathetic, but it is fact. 2 members of scum made it clear they knew you were a bomb D1, and I can't recall if Ishy said anything. My case is based on game fact, without any narrative. 

The theory on Pac handing you his role is for laughs, the case is based on what I've written out here. 

You can't defend it, because it's true, so you call it pathetic and try to take the arguement off-topic. Signaure scum defense from you.

You disappoint me. Seriously man, you've actually put together a good game. I don't know how you ignore my contributions, and vote me, and hand this to JIF. Seriously.

Also, Lily has lurked all game long. If she were scum she would have hammered. She's obviously not scum.

it's a really tough call. I'm somewhat torn.

This is signature JIF as scum, when I corner him. He can never go toe-to-toe with me, so he resorts to this kind of nonsense. Just sayin'

Similar to the way that when you're all deer in head lights, you result to name calling and saying everyone is stupid and illogical?  lol

This is funny to watch.  

Also, Crusher saying JIF 1.0 was obviously bomb happened = fact. Pac making excuse to stay off your train, Nae making excuses to stay off your train happened = fact.

You call it pathetic, but it is fact. 2 members of scum made it clear they knew you were a bomb D1, and I can't recall if Ishy said anything. My case is based on game fact, without any narrative. 

The theory on Pac handing you his role is for laughs, the case is based on what I've written out here. 

You can't defend it, because it's true, so you call it pathetic and try to take the arguement off-topic. Signaure scum defense from you.

Oh really?  Thats why you've been saying it for days?

lulz.

I dont care, win or lose.  Because it will be once again, documented for all to see, JiF was right in the end.

it's a really tough call. I'm somewhat torn.

No.  Its not.  lmfao

The worst part about this is (actually I dont care it will be funny nonetheless) is the Ape calling me scum MVP, thats why they kept JiF around, yadayada, when its not even on me.  It will be all on Lils.  Poor girl.  

Similar to the way that when you're all deer in head lights, you result to name calling and saying everyone is stupid and illogical?  lol

This is funny to watch.  

I call names for sport, has nothing to do with my play or alignment. I've made more cases and done more work to build cases than anyone two players in the game combined. Nothing about what I'm doing is deer in headlights, I baited and busted you in a very calculated and paced trap yesterday. 

Back up this "deer in headlights" accusation.

Oh really?  Thats why you've been saying it for days?

lulz.

I dont care, win or lose.  Because it will be once again, documented for all to see, JiF was right in the end.

Again, you will divert the argument to me saying pac gave you the role, in order to avoid addressing the factual basis for my case, which is that scum knew you were a bomb on D1 and took steps to avoid voting you. Pac also took steps to avoid voting you. Which makes me suspect Pac was scum. = you scum now.

^^^^^ scum tell  

No it isn't. Game exhaustion and frustration with play has been discussed all game long, and I always tout myself as being the hardest working man in mafia AND it's always a commentary on the effort I put in scum hunting.

So, how exactly is that a scum tell? It's not.

You suck at this. 

No.  Its not.  lmfao

The worst part about this is (actually I dont care it will be funny nonetheless) is the Ape calling me scum MVP, thats why they kept JiF around, yadayada, when its not even on me.  It will be all on Lils.  Poor girl.  

HA!!! Hess, there is all the evidence you need. I never ONCE called JIF scum MVP since he came back in Pac's role. In fact, I defended Darthe's suspcion of him earlier when he first rejoined. Saying that JIF sometimes does the calm approach to change up his style. 

Just like Nae did in defending against me, JIF is desperate for a leverage point, so he's defending against statements I never made, Nae did the exact same thing.

Where is Lily?

Also sorry to whoever is scum, as the EMO prob helped make me look more town. Didn't mean to do it, just happened.

Nae dying and not being the role blocker is what made you look town. If you aren't then I'll be damned, Nolder's results don't make sense. Under the theory that there is an everynight RBer, and you being viewed by a tracker N1, he would have seen you. He didn't.

Emo has nothing to do with it. Don't worry about it.

JIF buddying up to you during your emo was gross though... I thought you were full of sh*t, tbh. 

This. My logic says JiF but my gut is saying Ape today. I'm going to follow my gut and if I'm wrong, congratulate JiF.

Vote Ape

It came down to this vote, the villains were so sure they were going to find out the identity of Batman and rid Gotham of him once and for all. They were wrong....

Ape, Scarecrow - vanilla townie has been lynched. 

Scarecrow_(BTAS).jpg

Lily and Hess were the last two villains left against Batman. They were no match for him. 

Lily, Penguin - vanilla has been killed. 

BTAS_34___Penguin_by_basement24.jpg

Hess, Mr. Freeze - vanilla has been killed. 

mrfreeze.jpg

Laughter was resonating throughout the warehouse....

I'M ******* BATMAN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

JiF, Batman - roleblocker and the mafia team have won. 

Batman-AnimatedCartoon-psd40850.png

Ha, now I'm torn. It very well could be Lily and not stupid JIF. 

I'll be happy if Lily won. It'll mean she fixed the hitch in her scum play that I've gotten her on the past couple times. If JIF won, well, at least I was right. You dopes.

I don't know what I could have done to case him any better for you guys. :(

Nice job JIF.

Oh well, I was spot on with Crusher on D2, and have been on JIF and Nae since I narrowed my list to 4. My cases were spot on, and my execution of the trap on JIF yesterday was ******* beautiful. Unfortunately I can't fix other people not paying attention. 

Good job Leelou on running the game, and thank you!

Archived