Meet Wayne Chrebet At Sports Authority in NYC (Wed 4/24)

Maxman

New York Jets fan can meet legend Wayne Chrebet at the Sports Authority (51st and 3rd) in New York City this Wednesday, April 24th from 11am-1pm. Come shake hands and get an autograph from the Jets 2nd all time leading receiver. Make sure to send Wayne a tweet @WayneChrebet to let him know you are coming!

Wayne was a star wide receiver in college at Hofstra and then 11 seasons for the New York Jets from 1995 to 2005. Chrebet’s 580 receptions ranks him 2nd and his 7,365 yards from scrimmage place him 5th all-time in the New York Jets record books. Chrebet wore the New York Jet number 80 jersey for 11 straight seasons. During his career, he caught passes from 13 different players, played for several different head coaches, and worked for two different owners. Chrebet was formally honored by the New York Jets on “Wayne Chrebet Day” during halftime of the September 23rd, 2007 game against the Miami Dolphins.

Also be sure to check out Wayne Chrebet’s official website.

New York Jets fan can meet legend Wayne Chrebet at the Sports Authority (51st and 3rd) in New York City this Wednesday, April 24th
from 11am-1pm. Come shake hands and get an autograph from the Jets 2nd all time leading receiver. Make sure to send Wayne a tweet @WayneChrebet to let him know you are coming!

Wayne was a star wide receiver in college at Hofstra and then 11 seasons for the New York Jets from 1995 to 2005.  Chrebet’s 580 receptions ranks him 2nd and his 7,365 yards from scrimmage place him 5th all-time in the New York Jets record books. Chrebet wore the New York Jet number 80 jersey for 11 straight seasons. During his career, he caught passes from 13 different players, played for several different head coaches, and worked for two different owners. Chrebet was formally honored by the New York Jets on “Wayne Chrebet Day” during halftime of the September 23rd, 2007 game against the Miami Dolphins.

Also be sure to check out Wayne Chrebet’s official website.

Holy crap, that's a block away from my office.  Will definitely have to try to sneak out and head over there at some point.

Awesome.  I can't believe you are working these days.  :)

Just kidding.  Definitely stop by and tell Wayne that JetNation sent you!

Awesome. I can't believe you are working these days. :)

Just kidding. Definitely stop by and tell Wayne that JetNation sent you!

Ah, no dice. Unfortunately was only able to get over there about 25 mins ago and they weren't letting anyone else on line, so while I did see him, didn't get to meet him.

Meanwhile, the douche who was sending people away is trying to convince everyone they should come back in a few hours for a Hakeem Nicks signing. No thanks.

Archived