Rex Ryan isn't close to naming starter at QB

F.Chowds

I really couldn't care less about a tattoo. Moving Tebow from QB = good idea, and yeah Drew Stanton should have been the guy lol.

So you realized you had no idea what you where talking about with the tattoo. Rex is a genius for moving Tebow from QB and I guess listing him as the #2 while he would never use him and watching his current starter play like the worst QB in the league was also brilliant. I didn't say Drew Stanton was Drew Brees but he was an actual option when you're watching your season skid out of control. Who knows though?...... you're the football man!

So you realized you had no idea what you where talking about with the tattoo. Rex is a genius for moving Tebow from QB and I guess listing him as the #2 while he would never use him and watching his current starter play like the worst QB in the league was also brilliant. I didn't say Drew Stanton was Drew Brees but he was an actual option when you're watching your season skid out of control. Who knows though?...... you're the football man!

Boy I tell ya. If Stanton is not Drew Brees then he's not an option, he's some other dipsh*t. This team needs warriors, Andalite warriors, and Drew Stanton is not that. Mark Sanchez isn't either, but I would rather hang around my own sh*t than someone else's sh*t if those are the only options. 

Rex played McElroy after Sanchez and avoided dummy fans who need Tebow to bomb as a QB here to know he is not a long term option. 

That's a pretty high compliment. Football Men are so rare. 

Boy I tell ya. If Stanton is not Drew Brees then he's not an option, he's some other dipsh*t. This team needs warriors, Andalite warriors, and Drew Stanton is not that. Mark Sanchez isn't either, but I would rather hang around my own sh*t than someone else's sh*t if those are the only options. 

Rex played McElroy after Sanchez and avoided dummy fans who need Tebow to bomb as a QB here to know he is not a long term option. 

That's a pretty high compliment. Football Men are so rare. 

Cool

Archived