Geno Geno Geno!!

Section 333

I forgot to record the game yesterday, so I havent watched the tv broadcast. I was wondering if the geno chants came through on the tv?

I hate not being able to watch since I miss so much when im at the games. I was thinking of getting nfl rewind. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Was the o line as bad as it looked? Every play it was like a jailbreak from my view.

I forgot to record the game yesterday, so I havent watched the tv broadcast. I was wondering if the geno chants came through on the tv?

I hate not being able to watch since I miss so much when im at the games. I was thinking of getting nfl rewind. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Was the o line as bad as it looked? Every play it was like a jailbreak from my view.

Didnt have sound on where I was, so dont know. 

OL was bad.  Mangold was getting bitched slapped by McCoy all day long.  

Didnt have sound on where I was, so dont know. 

OL was bad.  Mangold was getting bitched slapped by McCoy all day long.  

I think that happens (Mangold getting bitch slapped around by opposing DL) a lot more than most Jets fans are willing to admit.  Conversely, I rarely see him bitch slapping anyone around.  He's usually pretty solid, but far from dominant.  I just don't get how Jets fans think he's the best in the game.  I've never seen that from him/in him.

I think that happens (Mangold getting bitch slapped around by opposing DL) a lot more than most Jets fans are willing to admit.  Conversely, I rarely see him bitch slapping anyone around.  He's usually pretty solid, but far from dominant.  I just don't get how Jets fans think he's the best in the game.  I've never seen that from him/in him.

he is better then most but he does have that piece of crap dusse to help out in just about  every play!

Archived