Matt Simms enthusiastically named the #2 quarterback

T0mShane

Matt Simms will be throwing darts all over the field to Spadola soon as he gets his shot at QB.

And Geno would actually be a great backup QB.

Only if Simms is traded to whoever picks up Spadola off waivers. Probably NE. Go back to sleep Jimmy boy.

Pretty sure by the time he passes nobody will ever remember he was ever in the NFL.  

Quinn is the ONLY QB I ever saw that was clearly WORSE than Mark Sanchez. No, there was another one, Spurgeon Wynn who had a cup of coffee with Cleveland and of course the immortal Ryan Leaf. Sanchez stands tall among these wretches.

yup.  going on the road on MNF to take on the desperate falcons, if he can just keep it to 1 TO, I will be satisfied.  if he runs around with the ball like a loaf of bread, you will lose the team if you keep playing him.  

Exactly.  He explodes again the move to replace him becomes more common sense and less of a "decision" if you will.  Sorta sets them up if Simms or Quinn come in and stinks they can blame it on a lack of horses.  QB in top 5 of next years draft become a reality.  Jets schedule is brutal until the bye.  

Quinn is the ONLY QB I ever saw that was clearly WORSE than Mark Sanchez. No, there was another one, Spurgeon Wynn who had a cup of coffee with Cleveland and of course the immortal Ryan Leaf. Sanchez stands tall among these wretches.

Sorta like trying to decide what the worst smelling turd is. Crap pretty much is crap.

Archived