Mark Sanchez goodbye letter CLASS ACT

joewilly12

[1] See above

[2] Don't twist *my* words. Show me where I blamed him for all of our woes over the last 2-3 years.

[3] based on first two paragraphs which were completely illogical, stopped reading the rest.

You said he was a"horrible football player" and that he was single-handedly to blame for the Pittsburgh Championship game, which I find a pretty remarkable statement.

Thanks to their vaunted defense, they were down 24-0 before they ever got off the bus and if I remember right, it was Sanchez who almost pulled that game out.

By the tone of  your posts, you're obviously not a fan of the guy, so I guess we'll juts agree to disagree.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said he was a"horrible football player" and that he was single-handedly to blame for the Pittsburgh Championship game, which I find a pretty remarkable statement.

Thanks to their vaunted defense, they were down 24-0 before they ever got off the bus and if I remember right, it was Sanchez who almost pulled that game out.

By the tone of  your posts, you're obviously not a fan of the guy, so I guess we'll juts agree to disagree.

Are you having an acid flashback?  I never said "he's a horrible football player." I never  "blamed him single-handedly for the Pittsburgh Championship game." You have to be mistaking me from someone else. Nobody could possibly create this much conjecture off of what I did say, which was "If you're going to call him a franchise QB, we don't need to keep arguing." Which, by the way, I still think is a good idea. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

Are you having an acid flashback?  I never said "he's a horrible football player." I never  "blamed him single-handedly for the Pittsburgh Championship game." You have to be mistaking me from someone else. Nobody could possibly create this much conjecture off of what I did say, which was "If you're going to call him a franchise QB, we don't need to keep arguing." Which, by the way, I still think is a good idea. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

My apologies, dude... was looking at "Bleedin Green's post above yours.

Just like the "Joe Willies", there are too many "Bleedin Green's" on this board. Who would have thunk it?

Archived