Will you make your family watch football this Thanksgiving?

Blackout

I sure as hell will be making my female family members endure at LEAST 6 hours of football.  if not more...the biggest game is the last one but watching Megatron vs the Bears and then Demarco Murray and the Cowgirls beat up Sanchez will also be fun too.

I am thankful for football.

I sure as hell will be making my female family members endure at LEAST 6 hours of football.  if not more...the biggest game is the last one but watching Megatron vs the Bears and then Demarco Murray and the Cowgirls beat up Sanchez will also be fun too.

I sure as hell will be making my female family members endure at LEAST 6 hours of football. if not more...the biggest game is the last one but watching Megatron vs the Bears and then Demarco Murray and the Cowgirls beat up Sanchez will also be fun too.

I'll unfortunately be in Pittsburgh. The games will be on muted in the background. I am looking forward to watching Dallas add to Sucky's remarkable career turnover and pick six totals and bring on the commencement of the Matt Barkley era of Iggles football in December

I'll unfortunately be in Pittsburgh. The games will be on muted in the background. I am looking forward to watching Dallas add to Sucky's remarkable career turnover and pick six totals and bring on the commencement of the Matt Barkley era of Iggles football in December

the games will be on mute during the meal at my place.  all of the football fans in my household root against Dallas  (we've got Jets, Giants, Patriots and Redskins fans).  I think meal time is going to be around 5 at the latest.

My sister in law has a no sports on TV rule in their house. My brother watches the games in the basement while "working on projects". Last year was their house. This year's mine :). Gonna spend snowy Wednesday rearranging furniture to orient folding tables to maximize the view of the 60". Add the subwoofer back to the surround sound so we all can hear the game. No cr@p healthy snacks like at her house! Bean dip, shrimps, meatballs, pigs in a blanket. Lots of snacks cause dinner is at 7! Sanchez going to blowup for the holidays. Football is good. I am forgetting about last night already!

Archived