Metlife Club Seats(Chase and Lexus-Mezzanine) - Is it Worth It?

Fibonacci

Little kids? Hope they like looking at the backs of adults because that's their view.

Okay. Sorry to bump an old thread but while I made up my mind completely on buying Upper Deck seats, I faced with this ugly dilemma. 

We recently attended a sporting event in our town and took my kids to see it, They couldn't see anything because of adults in front of us. And they didn't enjoy trying to stand up the whole time. 

Okay now Row 1 in Upper Deck. I sat there once and couldn't literally see the game due to railing. But I said f.. it and called to Jets to see if they had any Row 1 upper deck seats. Not available. But they have some club mezzanine seats on Season Ticket Rights well below the face value that is Row 1. 

What should this father do?

Okay. Sorry to bump an old thread but while I made up my mind completely on buying Upper Deck seats, I faced with this ugly dilemma. 

We recently attended a sporting event in our town and took my kids to see it, They couldn't see anything because of adults in front of us. And they didn't enjoy trying to stand up the whole time. 

Okay now Row 1 in Upper Deck. I sat there once and couldn't literally see the game due to railing. But I said f.. it and called to Jets to see if they had any Row 1 upper deck seats. Not available. But they have some club mezzanine seats on Season Ticket Rights well below the face value that is Row 1. 

What should this father do?

No problem, happy to help.

Row 1 of the Mezzanine is where I sit and there are no railings, it's perfect for little kids (like mine).  Row 1 Upper Deck as you've discovered has railings, it's no good.

The Jets will be happy to arrange to give you a tour of the facility and let you sit in the seats that are open.  Call them and take your kids for a quick visit, will be fun.

SAR I

You can't put a price on the memories you will make with your children

My son and I still attend games today even though he is in college and working we make the time 

I exposed my children at a very young age to live Jets football at the Meadowlands I dont regret one minute of it 

the memories will be there no matter where you sit.  I sat all over in different parts of Shea with my Grandfather. (No dad in my house... so my male rolemodel was my GF).  It didn't matter where we sat.  

Plenty of cold games.  Your boys will live with that if you select non club seats.  You can't see the game at all from inside the clubs except on the TV screens and the game day prices are absurd.   

Archived